AR on RDMer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JER

Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: jer
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: TheOriginal__J / Jay Price
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150576216
Why Should This Player Be Punished: I was killed at bazaar for no reason infront of an officer thus resulting in his death/imprisonment. Breaking 3.4, 3.6 and 2.5
Evidence (Demo Required):
79ec70fe3e.gif

Witnesses @AlexDunsシ @Mage

Reaction score
You was telling the officers I had bombs and was selling them. Of course I am going to react like that. I have no idea why you're so salty but sure.

Reaction score
I also want to add, the person who recorded this shot me infront of an Officer. Also 3.4

Reaction score
Yes, but the difference is that he acted under law 2.1 and the officer is not retarded and sees that himself too. He didn't finish you, the officer had his cuffs out so what the person recording did was absolutely fine and not breaking any rules, you would've probably killed him too if he didn't pull a gun.

Get a grip

JER

Reaction score
I said "Aren't you the guy selling bombs?, bath bombs." If that's the reason to kill me infront of the cop you have a peanut brain.

JER

Reaction score
@TheOriginal_J You decided to DC from the server moments after doing this. I even asked who killed me in OOC yet you didn't respond so this is the only way to deal with it.

Reaction score
You never said bath bombs lmao. Get the audio then make an AR lmao. I aint replying anymore I said my side so enjoy talking to yourself

Reaction score
You was telling the officers I had bombs and was selling them.
The Officers paid no attention to his comments. Also, they couldn't prove it, so your instinct was to murder someone in front of their very eyes instead, giving them an actual reason to arrest or even shoot you? This is obviously unacceptable.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.