AR on Santiago laurent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Show evidence of all what u said a second ago, come on show it. Your just lying and everything u say here is very unlogic. Goodnight

Deleted member 7804

@Jubilee if you knew he was being charged for murder you would’ve given him a higher sentence

Reaction score
@DJ Conyo unlogic? And i don't need to show footage when its just a ai, let my get this clear, So i got on duty and what i did first is get bandages then went down heading to the armory then saw my friend getting really upset is about getting arrested for nl reason, so what i did is go check if he was wanted since conyo does make alot of fault and hefty fines when its not allowed and saw my friend was not wanted, so what i did is put him in for 1 year. Conyo got upset and blacklisted my for 10 mins.

Reaction score
@Jubilee First of all, U do not charge someone if he is already getting handled by a supervisor, second of all U did not ask me what he is being charged for. Third thing, ive even warned u not to charge him and u ran away from me after. Bro just stop lying ahhahahaha Let the staff deal with this, stop commenting

Reaction score
I still do whatever I want, your not my parent so its not your job ty

Reaction score
Then again this should be dealth with in an IA and not comming over here hoping your friendos will help you out.

Reaction score
Conyo, is it because staff your friend and you hope he will help you out? lmao.

Reaction score
That's why it's a ai because i was breaking police rules and guidelines of actually putting someone in that you should puting

Reaction score
Alright, so I've looked back my Demo, and this is exactly what happened.

@GraveDinosaur

And no don't meme me because i can't record that shit because of my shitty laptop

Reaction score
Sorry for the music but I play with music late in the evening
and as you can see I was running to the armory then ran into these 3 cops, and thanov started getting really mad at conyo since he was using bad language [our language] and telling him you get a fat ticket and sentence for no reason, so I just fuk it and got down to the jailcells and put him in for a less time. and let this scene end here and he needs to make a drama of it...

Reaction score
Why cant i see the pm of u with thanov saying that he is getting arrested. Congrats u exposed yourself on breaking NLR and metagaming and also minging lmao. Anyways editting music in your video to not hear me is really sad of u lmao another piece of evidence of u being unlogic.

Reaction score
Also, this is a whole lie!
8d33fd7cb50d39c30f43aacf580566bf.png

https://gyazo.com/8d33fd7cb50d39c30f43aacf580566bf
mhmmm yes strange, u never checked if he was warranted, u instantly came to me, u did not get bandages and u knew exactly where he was proven by your view of it. Whoever staffmember is dealing with this, So far he lied, broke NLR and Metagamed and he Minged around.

Reaction score
I Don;t get the meta and minge but alright big boy, NLR Can by considered in my opinion, But this is just an AI but whatever you think..

Status
Not open for further replies.