AR on Santiago laurent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Conyo Demama
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Santiago Laurent
His/Her SteamID: IDK
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
This player should be punished because of his mingy behavior. I took a Warranted suspect to jail cells and I was gonna charge him 10 years and 10K for 9.5 murder. Then Santiago Laurent comes on Duty immediately went towards the jail cells and arrested the warranted suspect for a 1-year citation. This is Metagaming, because how would he know that I was gonna charge The warranted suspect (his friend). So he was minging around and he also meta-gamed basically.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1756474168
Tick:

And yes it's an IA complaint thingy, but he also broke Server Rules.

Reaction score
Show me the PM u got on your phone + show me logs of 10K parking tickets i gave? Stop lying please

Reaction score
@DJ Conyo Yes it is, but if i want to handle the case it would by a ai complain? Because i did not brake server rules but the police department guidelines.

Reaction score
@DJ Conyo You don't get it, If i went on duty and saw he was cuffed in the police department and decided to put him in jail it's basicly a police department ai. Basic knowlegde if your a supervisor?!

Deleted member 7804

You used something from a past life to help out your friend NLR and metagaming

Reaction score
I get your point here zansaa, but walking to the armory i saw my friend cuffed, he asked if i could handle him because conyo was lying so i took it in my own hands, then conyo started insulting my in our language.

Reaction score
I was already at the jail cells when he came on duty, he just instant charged him for 1 year lmao

Deleted member 7804

@Jubilee handling him means that you would know what you are charging him for, in this case you are avoiding warrants and helping out your friend, this is a tricky one as it can be both ia and ar

Deleted member 7804

but I suggest not going cop right after your friends been cuffed to deal with him as this can get you a hefty ban

Status
Not open for further replies.