Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Allen / Allen Kennedy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Sarah Knight / Sarah Knight / @Sarah Knight
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:214812816
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
1.1:
User called me a 'fucking cunthead' (I found this utterly hilarious, however the user seemed to say it with malicious intent, so I believe it is worth including.)
3.4:
The user broke 3.4 by ignoring knifepoint and gunpoint with no real chance of escape, resulting in them being stabbed to death (they were later revived, however that's besides the point.) When I informed the user that they were breaking 3.4, they replied with 'idc' (Although I did use voice chat for an OOC reason, it was necessary, and allowed under rule 2.2 as it did not affect the RP situation, or lack thereof.)
Additional Info:
I'm a little later uploading this, it happened on the 8th. Originally I was gonna ignore it, however she was acting like a nuisance earlier and hasn't seemed to have changed, therefore I believe this AR is necessary. Anyways, we were gonna kidnap her for a cult thingy, like this, however she thought @Slayerduck was gonna try rape her, which was absolutely preposterous ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) as he had no intention of doing so. The RP never went ahead, as she said she had to go, after a brief discussion, we agreed to postpone the situation indefinitely. She connected later for a while however, yet refused to continue the RP situation, leaving me doubting this claim's truthfulness.
The video may not work right now, and I apologise, however I wanted to get this up, give it twenty minutes and it should work then, a staff member may delete this disclaimer if it is deemed unnecessary.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

During the situation the user failed to take into consideration their own life and the consequences of her actions. As a result of the users actions she will receive a 5 day ban.
(Allen I would also like to remind you that role play was taking place in that area and in future you should result to using OOC methods of contact to inform someone of their infringement of the server rules in future. )​

Status
Not open for further replies.