AR on Seamus & Bonquiqui

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Zvrooo - Rico Sanchez/Vaginal Discharge - Sophia Larsson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Seamus - Jonathan Bad &

El Capitán Bonquiqui. M - Bonquiqui

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:38143127 / STEAM_0:0:154658662

Why Should This Player Be Punished?:

Both Players went cop whilst there was only 5 players on the server, 3 of which were me and my friends. Seamus and Bonquiqui, both cops at the time knock on our base to discuss a shot they heard and we cleared it up as it was a misfire.

The pair then decided to come and visit us again, this time raiding. This was within 10mins of them just being cops. They decided to raid as they knew we were basing and used the PD to gather this information without us expecting anything, the fact that no member of staff was on also made them feel like they would get away with this.

In the clips you can heard Seamus say he doesn't care about the AR and the consequences as well as mentioning that it was funny. This indicates that he has no intentions of following the rules and RP.

Evidence:

Reaction score
Well since you've so graciously decided to leave out the context of the situation, I'll include it here.

1) Me and Bonquiqui had already been police officers for a bit, just driving around and we saw your house, so when we were driving by we heard a gunshot. We investigated the incident, and you were compliant, so we decided to leave. We were already planning to go off after that, but yeah: we knew where your base was, so we drove back and saw your house as civs, then we raided it.

2) We did come back, however we drove by and saw your house when driving by,, and saw it was boarded up, so we went to subs storage and geared up with guns to go and raid the place. It wasn't done with prior-life knowledge, it was all done with knowledge we had gotten from that life, so your point is invalid.

3) The reason I said it was funny wasn't because "it's against the rules", it's because I heard nothing but whining from you in that situation you claiming you're going to make an AR on me, so you can make an AR on yourself for 3.24 if you wish. I also would like to point out that "They decided to raid as they knew we were basing and used the PD to gather this information without us expecting anything, the fact that no member of staff was on also made them feel like they would get away with this." is just blatant slander since you're putting words in my mouth.

4) We were actually going to go raiding anyway, but since you were the only ones online, it seems you just found yourselves unlucky that we saw your base while looking for bases.

I honestly just feel like you've made this AR because you're salty you lost some drugs and two guns, and something tells me that had Sophia managed to kill me in that house, this AR wouldn't exist. <- this isn't slander, it's merely my POV.

Last edited:
Reaction score
You 100% used the knowledge from your previous life for the raid and the first point you just made sounds like you are admitting this. Breaking NLR.

"we knew where your base was, so we drove back and saw your house as civs, then we raided it."

Reaction score
Alright? But we're allowed to drive around with guns as civs, and we saw your base, so you got raided.

Just because I know where your base is as a cop doesn't make you exempt from all raids in the future when I play as a civ.

Reaction score
10mins inbetween your visit as cop to the raid.

Reaction score
I Bonquiqui fully agree with Dans explanation.

The only thing i would like to add is that you broke character multiple times. you were so salty that you steam messaged me threatening to make the AR in response that i had to block you on steam. you broke gunpoint just because you were salty resulting in your death.

Status
Not open for further replies.