Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: nooni/robert
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @Smol
His/Her SteamID:idk
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
3.18 Storages and trunks
While their life is in immediate danger a player must not use their storage boxes/trunks to avoid losing valuable items that the player is currently holding on their person. This also includes detaching weapon attachments with the intention of avoiding their loss.
smol raided me with two of his friend i killed one of them and hit smol in the first vid i killed smol friend and hit him he backed off for 1 min went to s4 stored his gun and came unarmed to pick up his friend pistol as you can see on the second vid
Evidence (Demo Required): first vid:
second vid:
logs: Smol Smol Reaper STEAM_0:0:204543170 Player put 1 'FN SCAR-L' into storage at Slums Apartment 4 4 apr 2020 14:59:41
admins can check the time between your death and the time of you storing your gun
Tick:

Reaction score
No clue why you are glitching your head through the wall in order to see the stairs? Last time I checked that'd be a pretty good exploit. In an attempt to see if anyone was left? That's kinda a joke if you are trying to report me. The light is even there just for you to jump on and check lol?

Reaction score
no i didnt even looked up i jumped to see if there is scar on the ground cuz i knew that one was with scar so i wanted to see if i killed every one i jumped to see the bodies ....

Reaction score
you still didnt explain why you stored your gun and tried to pick up your friend pistol unarmed

Reaction score
I mean you posted the video yourself showing that you did in fact jump and exploit.
"so i wanted to see if i killed every one i jumped to see the bodies .... " Doesn't really support you at all but ok.

Reaction score
Well yes, I wasn't in the right for it and I will be punished. But exploiting in your own report is kinda going to fuuuuuuck you over dude.

Reaction score
because i didnt use that and didnt jump to exploit i wasn't care uploading the vid showing me jumping

Reaction score
i could of cut the vid at the end but i leave it like that so admins can see that there is no scar on ground and that you was unarmed

Reaction score
Then why wouldn't you stop once you realized that your head was going through the roof and you could see the stairs? Then only then you had pushed after that.

Reaction score
Even so, I wasn't in any danger at all with doing so. I was in the middle of trying to end off the raid and just leave. From the still fighting of you and my friend I was able to assume that you were still inside.

Reaction score
Accepted

User will recieve a punishment for their actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.