AR Rafael

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Roxy Morton // Ashur
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Rafael // idk (the guy that looks like a sweater but has a P1
His/Her SteamID:Couldn't get it,
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, I told him as soon he opened the door to get on his knee's, he then proceeded by walking behind the wall whilst me easily being able to wallbang headshot him
Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Reaction score
First of all your video doesn't shows how the situation worked out. I had a friend inside, I didn't even heard the part when you say ''I told him as soon he opened the door to get on his knee's''. In my opinion a 26 seconds video is not enough to recall what happened. After that you tryed to get in the appartment and you got shot. Therefore I had a higher chance of staying alive if I ran inside.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Denied
  • If you take someone at gunpoint near a corner where they could reasonable run around said corner and flee or defend him/her self they may do so.
https://perpheads.com/threads/how-2-gunpoint.3349/

From the video evidence provided, I do believe that the person had a reasonable chance of escape and was not directly gunpointed by yourself. This is also the view of @Samuel and @Smudger.

Status
Not open for further replies.