AR on Stomper and DELTA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: ToeRag2k6 / Shane Walsh

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stomper and DELTA/ I believe DELTA is named Johnny Joeham. I didn't get Stompers name.

His/Her SteamID: Stomper - STEAM_0:1:96447027 / DELTA - STEAM_0:0:98922994

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Jayo, Odola Olaf Meistér and I where in regal's 5 growing drugs until we got raided by DELTA (I'm 90% sure it was DELTA although it could have been Stomper but it's unlikely.) and we killed him. Shortly after that there were people talking outside our door to us. We were ready to defend but they never came in. After a couple of minutes there was an explosion from the outside of the door killing Odola. Jayo and myself ran to the balcony to get away from the fire but it was spreading towards us so we decided that we would try and run to the door as we saw no other way of survival. Jayo went first and when he tried to get out there was stove blocking the exit so he died due to the fact the stove was blocking him. I then ran as I could not see the stove through the fire but it had de-spawned as I got to the door because it was on fire. I got out the door but low and behold the whole building was on fire from the first floor up. I tried to run through it as it was spreading quite badly but I died.

Evidence (Demo Required):

In the first few seconds of the video you can see it was only myself Jayo ,Odola ,Stomper and DELTA on the server at the time. Jayo, Odola and myself were inside Regal's 5 so the two people outside had to be Stomper and DELTA.

0:06 - They begin to ascend the stairs and continue to place the stove and meth outside our door.
3:25 - The meth explodes and one of them is killed immediately. The other player runs away for a few seconds and comes back to retrieve his friends gun in which he runs straight into the meth cloud and dies seconds later. Odola died at this point as well from being behind the door when the meth exploded.
4:43 - DELTA brings it into OOC chat and said just after he died "take that you colored bastards" as I believe they were RPing as the K.K.K
4:49 - We tried to escape but died in the process.
6:03 - Possible metagaming as both users where in the Perpheads teamspeak at the time and had no communication in game from the looks of it as seen in the Demo, they are running around passing items to eachother without stopping to type and we can't hear them using their microphones but we more then likely would have heard them as they were not out of our reach due to the fact they were screaming racist comments through the floor at us.

Tick: In the video.

Reaction score
This is quite a obvious rulebreak imo. Firstly you can see they placed props down on a property they did not own, and it defiantly did not benefit role-play. Secondly the meth would of burned down your apartment which would come under 2.5.

As for the suspected metagamimg it looks very odd. I think whoever it was must post a demo to disprove this with either talking in voice or typing in org chat.

Overall its a +Support.

Reaction score
My Opinion On this Action Request:

Using this ''Method'' while raiding, is the dumbest thing i've ever seen, sorry but its true.
You guys did not only kill yourself doing this, but you destroyed people props for no valid reason, which goes under 2.5, and even standing near meth like that is risking your life to the maximun honestly, its suicide doing what you guys did.

You guys could have destroyed everyones props in the Regals building, Which is around 5 appartments, full with props, Its just a stupid thing to do, so please, think about your actions before doing them.

I will +Support this Action Request, because doing what they did is not acceptable.

Reaction score
Just as a note, I think DELTA's name is Johnny Candito- not certain however.

Reaction score
Nice trying to framing us dude, but we all know that me and delta are vips.

Reaction score
This is a very clear violation of the rules, especially 2.5. Also I would say they broke 3.4 as they literally stood next to the meth as it exploaded which got them selves killed. Also they placed props on property they didn't own. I believe both of them deserve a suitable punishment as this was a severe violation of rules.
+Support

Status
Not open for further replies.