Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Papa Yeke/ Owen Adder
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stormzi
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:80440841
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Okay so I stopped near a car that had been parked on the pavement, I saw the owner was at storage and had a weapon in his possession so I searched him and he told me he was transporting the weapon to his shop, so I wouldnt confiscate it, but then Stormzi out of nowhere pulls out a machete from the Storage Attendant and starts to slash me infront of x2 CCTV and a NPC which all could have alerted police with no beneficial gain.

From an officer called Steves POV after I died he told me he shot Stormzi in the arm yet he carried on hacking and slashing to the point of killing him too.

when confronted he told me the reason was "you were confiscating my friends items" which I told him I wasn't doing.

Rules I believe broken:

2.1. As an LEO he knows I am armed with a Handgun, so attacking me whilst knowing I have a handgun and he has a machete is unrealistic also in a place that has x2 CCTV and in-front of a person (NPC)

3.3. as stated in 2.1 he attacked an LEO whom is armed with a handgun, with a Machete with the aim to kill me over a search that I stated I wasn't seizing anything (firearm wise for transportation to his shop) and that he was going to get a ticket for parking on pavement

3.4. as my Handgun was drawn realistically he would give up as a Handgun is a lethal weapon but he endangered himself further by killing me and upon another LEO arriving on scene he proceeded to "chop" up the other LEO despite being shot once already and could've been shot again.

6.3. Failed to take care of the Storage Attendant NPC who would've called the police if he didn't try to take care of it.

(POSSIBLE) 6.5. I spoke to @GraveDinosaur and he told me he Timed out but obviously could have been the old "unplug my router and time out so it isn't suspicious"

Evidence:

(Apologies no voice from my end as It is a demo recorded over but a guy called Raymond Death (IG) was the guy in cuffs who witnessed this if someone could tag him)

Tick: N/A

Last edited:
Reaction score
2.4 - User has been warned.
I hate stuff like this, mainly because people are so unpredictable. There is literally no telling what anyone would do in a situation. Also, if you two had the more lethal weapons how did he still win the battle? Sounds to me like you reported this cause you're salty that you lost the fight, that is what most people do.

Reaction score
Ok, so you still had a weapon but you wasn't facing me when I started my attack, as I said in
Ooc after I killed you I was going to kill the npc but I died nothing I could of done. You then said I killed you infront of two cctv cameras which was a lie. In my point of view i saw only one police officer come to the scene which in this case I rushed him and killed him so I could get away. But I didn't realise there was two and then you said he shot me in my arm which would of imobolised me so in this case when I slashed you with a machete in your arm you proceeded to use the radio. You then said that you arrested my friend for parking illegally but when I got there he had cuffs and you where talking about searching him when he was getting whatever out of the npc then you said something about confiscating his items which panicked me and made me act quick to save his items. I have seen a lot of cops handle the situation differently but the way you did made it look fishy.

Reaction score
Would you risk 10 years and possibly your life over a weapon? In many cases this is 3.4, and I am sure it is here too. Killing a police officer will make more respond, and your DNA will be left on the body.

If the cop was killed simply to save a weapon, I will support this, espcially if you didn't know for sure that he would take it.

(I might change my opinion based on which weapon.)

Reaction score
Haven't watched the demo, but if everything that McYeke has written is true, then obviously rules have been broken.

If an administrator believes you have broken a rule and/or acted inappropriately/unrealistically, you will be expected to discuss the situation(s)/incident(s) with the administrator, and you will also be expected to justify your action(s); if you unable to appropriately and effectively justify yourself when requested, an appropriate form of punishment will be enacted.

I would say that pulling out a machete infront of two armed police officers, isn't very realistic. It does not matter whether or not he had his gun drawn when you looked at him. You should still know that they are armed, and can/will kill you if you pose a threat to their lives. The main problem here is why you did it. Noone in their right mind would IRL stab an officer to death, just because his freind has a weapon on him and was being searched. At least wait and see what the officer is going to do about it, since in this case, your freind was going to be let go.

All actions a player makes must be done as realistically as possible, especially during combat; for example, when jumping up-to, or down-from somewhere, it must be done so slowly, carefully, and without resulting in injury to the player.

This one is pretty straight forward. As stated in the 2.1 bit, it is in no way realistic to slash an officer all because of a weapon that is being legally transported. Stormzi was lucky that the officers were unable to kill him.

Players must at all times act realistically, meaning that any actions taken that may put a player’s In-Character life, freedom from imprisonment and/or general wellbeing at risk must be done so in a realistic fashion, for realistically good/beneficial reasons and in such a way that can be justified as reasonable.

What i like to say as a thumb-rule to this rule is; All actions performed by a player, that can lead to the death of that player, should always have the benefits outweigh the drawbacks of these actions. In this case, there is no benefits of the actions taken, as far as i see. Maybe not getting a 100$ ticket for walking on the pavement, but this defineatly does not outweigh the drawbacks of being put in jail for 10 years.

When role-playing within the vicinity of NPCs (Non-Player Characters, for example, the NPC that resides within Fredy’s Bakery, the City Hall, etc.), NPCs must be treated as regular players, where possible; for example, if a player has used just committed a serious crime in the suburbs within the vicinity of the storage NPC they must threaten and/or take the NPC into consideration. Another specific example is if a player is involved in a bank robbery and is visiting the hospital to receive treatment from the NPC the aforementioned player should ensure his and the NPC’s lives are not in immediate danger.

If Stormzi did not take care of the NPC's around him, then obviously this is a rulebreak. NPC's should always be treated as regular players, meaning that they also have the power to call the police, and alert bypassers. You are basically leaving a witness who can 100% identify you, behind.

I would like to see a demo from Stormzi's side. It's always good to see the other person's POV.

Reaction score
Hello!
After reviewing the evidence, this is my opinion on the situation...

Rule 3.4: Putting Your Life/Freedom at risk:
The user clearly had no idea what was going on in the situation and he had no reason to risk a potential 10k fine and 10year jail sentance over something he did not understand.

Rule 6.3: NPC'S:
The user did not take the Npc into consideration, while dealing with the police officer she had enough time to call more police officers there plus there is a CCTV camara pointing at that area.

Rule 2.1: Play realistically:
The user pulled out a machete infront of what is believed two Armed police officers with the means to put you down and call backup. In my opinion this is not very realistic.

Rule 3.3: Realistic Actions:
The actions made by this user was not realistic at all and could have led to cirtain jailment or death. All over a weapon being legally transported.

Overall theres clear rules have been broken by this user, therefore i am supporting the Ar.
Stormzi mate, theres been many AR's placed against you some false some true but i recommend you read the rules.

Regards Appricey
Police Corporal

Reaction score
The user clearly broke server rules.

First of all, he clearly had no reason to kill you. Instead of jumping to conclusions that his friend would recieve a jail sentence for illegal parking / illegal transport of a weapon, he should instead have inquired about the detainment. So since the user clearly disregarded his freedom over what I assume would be AT THE VERY MOST 2-3 years, he would've gotten a 10-year sentence and a very hefty fine for the murder of the officers.

Secondly, the user (presumably) disregarded the NPC's. The NPC would realistically have had enough time to run away and call the police, so that was not dealt with in a timely manner either. (possibly not dealt with at all. we dont know since we dont have stormzi's POV).

Reaction score
Hello!
After reviewing the evidence, this is my opinion on the situation...

Rule 3.4: Putting Your Life/Freedom at risk:
The user clearly had no idea what was going on in the situation and he had no reason to risk a potential 10k fine and 10year jail sentance over something he did not understand.

Rule 6.3: NPC'S:
The user did not take the Npc into consideration, while dealing with the police officer she had enough time to call more police officers there plus there is a CCTV camara pointing at that area.

Rule 2.1: Play realistically:
The user pulled out a machete infront of what is believed two Armed police officers with the means to put you down and call backup. In my opinion this is not very realistic.

Rule 3.3: Realistic Actions:
The actions made by this user was not realistic at all and could have led to cirtain jailment or death. All over a weapon being legally transported.

Overall theres clear rules have been broken by this user, therefore i am supporting the Ar.
Stormzi mate, theres been many AR's placed against you some false some true but i recommend you read the rules.

Regards Appricey
Police Corporal
Many ar's there has only been one ar against me. I never pulled a machette out infront of two police so I don't know where your getting this from. 6.3 point of taking care of a npc when I died? So your saying that asoon as I killed the officer I'm supposed to kill the npc when I can hear a police officer pulling up then I got shot? Makes sense? What would the npc do anyway if I got away? They still had dna on the officers body could of identifyed me. I only saw one officer on my point of view and I killed him but got killed from behind.
[DOUBLEPOST=1461667967,1461661074][/DOUBLEPOST]
Many ar's there has only been one ar against me. I never pulled a machette out infront of two police so I don't know where your getting this from. 6.3 point of taking care of a npc when I died? So your saying that asoon as I killed the officer I'm supposed to kill the npc when I can hear a police officer pulling up then I got shot? Makes sense? What would the npc do anyway if I got away? They still had dna on the officers body could of identifyed me. I only saw one officer on my point of view and I killed him but got killed from behind.
I got shot by a cop like 10-15 seconds after you died sorry I'm on my phone I can't comment
[DOUBLEPOST=1461668323][/DOUBLEPOST]Yes if you read my posts before I said after I killed you because you "called in back up when you where hacked" I had 10 - 15 seconds to leave but Steve and another cop showed up and I killed him but I didn't realise until after another cop came up behind me. And I never broke any rules when I killed Steve before he took out a weapon when he got out of the car. That's why when he died he said why does it take so long to get out my gun.
[DOUBLEPOST=1461668389][/DOUBLEPOST]If I delt with the npc first you would of gotten suspicious and which would of caused me to have been caught by you

Reaction score
Other replies might say things similar to me but honestly I don't care.

2.1 was not broken. The rule is very general and it doesn't fit in this situation.

I do not see how 3.3 was broken. 3.3 Is for unrealistic movement and he was moving just fine.

This is the main rule that was broken as he killed you for almost nothing risking his life why? Because of a firearm being confiscated and he didn't even know what exactly was going on.

Not broken as he died shortly after not managing much.

Basically he just broke 3.4 and possibly 2.5.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: [PH] Papa Yeke/ Owen Adder
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Stormzi
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:80440841
Why Should This Player Be Punished:

Okay so I stopped near a car that had been parked on the pavement, I saw the owner was at storage and had a weapon in his possession so I searched him and he told me he was transporting the weapon to his shop, so I wouldnt confiscate it, but then Stormzi out of nowhere pulls out a machete from the Storage Attendant and starts to slash me infront of x2 CCTV and a NPC which all could have alerted police with no beneficial gain.

From an officer called Steves POV after I died he told me he shot Stormzi in the arm yet he carried on hacking and slashing to the point of killing him too.

when confronted he told me the reason was "you were confiscating my friends items" which I told him I wasn't doing.

Rules I believe broken:

2.1. As an LEO he knows I am armed with a Handgun, so attacking me whilst knowing I have a handgun and he has a machete is unrealistic also in a place that has x2 CCTV and in-front of a person (NPC)

3.3. as stated in 2.1 he attacked an LEO whom is armed with a handgun, with a Machete with the aim to kill me over a search that I stated I wasn't seizing anything (firearm wise for transportation to his shop) and that he was going to get a ticket for parking on pavement

3.4. as my Handgun was drawn realistically he would give up as a Handgun is a lethal weapon but he endangered himself further by killing me and upon another LEO arriving on scene he proceeded to "chop" up the other LEO despite being shot once already and could've been shot again.

6.3. Failed to take care of the Storage Attendant NPC who would've called the police if he didn't try to take care of it.

(POSSIBLE) 6.5. I spoke to @GraveDinosaur and he told me he Timed out but obviously could have been the old "unplug my router and time out so it isn't suspicious"

Evidence:

(Apologies no voice from my end as It is a demo recorded over but a guy called Raymond Death (IG) was the guy in cuffs who witnessed this if someone could tag him)

Tick: N/A
Also you changed your reasoning for 3.4, be realistic if I'm chopping you with a machette one more hit and your dead then you pull out your pistol am I going to stop? In the video you didn't even bring your pistol to attack stance or even shoot your pistol

Reaction score
Also you changed your reasoning for 3.4, be realistic if I'm chopping you with a machette one more hit and your dead then you pull out your pistol am I going to stop? In the video you didn't even bring your pistol to attack stance or even shoot your pistol

That is not the point. The point is that you wanted to kill an officer for simply you thinking he was going to take your friend's weapon. This could give you atleast 10 years in jail, and you ended up dying yourself. The weapon of choice is not the point, but the desicion. Even if you had done the same with an AK it would be 3.4 because it wasn't needed and you failed to know what was going on before doing anything.

Reaction score
I hate stuff like this, mainly because people are so unpredictable. There is literally no telling what anyone would do in a situation. Also, if you two had the more lethal weapons how did he still win the battle? Sounds to me like you reported this cause you're salty that you lost the fight, that is what most people do.
ARs are here to report people who are breaking rules. Rules are here to make the players act realistic. Because people report others it doesn't mean that they are salty. So let me start:
I hate stuff like this
You hate ARs? Sorry, next time don't break rules.
mainly because people are so unpredictable.
What do you mean by "unpredictable"?
There is literally no telling what anyone would do in a situation.
Of course, anything could happen.
Also, if you two had the more lethal weapons how did he still win the battle?
Sorry, Gmod mechanics made it possible. I do not see you surviving vs 2 officers with guns while you only have a machete.
Sounds to me like you reported this cause you're salty that you lost the fight, that is what most people do.
I agree that most people report others cause they died/lost items etc. but this doesn't justify him breaking the rules does it? A) @Stormzi had no plan whatsoever to "save" his friend's firearm nor escape from the scene. He just rushed hoping to kill the officer and not die.
B) He had no idea what was going on. I don't think that the officer told anything about confiscating your friend's firearm.
C) "Let's kill an officer for no reason at all in front of many people and cameras in the middle of the day! Easy right?".
All the above show how your friend broke 3.4 and that means risking his life, over nothing. If you fail to understand that then please read the rules again and again for your own good.

Reaction score
ARs are here to report people who are breaking rules. Rules are here to make the players act realistic. Because people report others it doesn't mean that they are salty. So let me start:

You hate ARs? Sorry, next time don't break rules.

What do you mean by "unpredictable"?

Of course, anything could happen.

Sorry, Gmod mechanics made it possible. I do not see you surviving vs 2 officers with guns while you only have a machete.

I agree that most people report others cause they died/lost items etc. but this doesn't justify him breaking the rules does it? A) @Stormzi had no plan whatsoever to "save" his friend's firearm nor escape from the scene. He just rushed hoping to kill the officer and not die.
B) He had no idea what was going on. I don't think that the officer told anything about confiscating your friend's firearm.
C) "Let's kill an officer for no reason at all in front of many people and cameras in the middle of the day! Easy right?".
All the above show how your friend broke 3.4 and that means risking his life, over nothing. If you fail to understand that then please read the rules again and again for your own good.
You don't make any sense stop making up things you think would of happened. A) I had a plan like everyone else if he didn't break 3.3 and call the cops I would of had abit longer to get my friend in the car and drive away to my house. B) I said maybe he wasn't going to confiscate that was a problem on my part but you saying I'm going to search you at the subs storage while he is transporting gives alarms that maybe he doesn't know about legally transporting his guns. C) I killed an officer not infront of a lot of people I don't know where you got that from. Stop making up lies in your response
[DOUBLEPOST=1461692137,1461692047][/DOUBLEPOST]
You don't make any sense stop making up things you think would of happened. A) I had a plan like everyone else if he didn't break 3.3 and call the cops I would of had abit longer to get my friend in the car and drive away to my house. B) I said maybe he wasn't going to confiscate that was a problem on my part but you saying I'm going to search you at the subs storage while he is transporting gives alarms that maybe he doesn't know about legally transporting his guns. C) I killed an officer not infront of a lot of people I don't know where you got that from. Stop making up lies in your response
Also I don't even know that guy kobyeshi, and I didn't get my friends to dislike the ar i don't even know most of them

Reaction score
Stormzi, he called for backup when you didn't hit him and if you did hit him while this, he still wouldn't have broken 3.3 since he has a kevlar vest which lowers the damage of your machete and you did not cut any limbs, so he still would be able to reach for his radio. You broke 3.4 since you risked (in the end received) a 10 years jail sentece for first degree murder while he was apparently just giving your friend a ticket for illegal parking.

Reaction score
Stormzi, he called for backup when you didn't hit him and if you did hit him while this, he still wouldn't have broken 3.3 since he has a kevlar vest which lowers the damage of your machete and you did not cut any limbs, so he still would be able to reach for his radio. You broke 3.4 since you risked (in the end received) a 10 years jail sentece for first degree murder while he was apparently just giving your friend a ticket for illegal parking.
Yeh just giving a ticket means you cuff him right? I did hit him he said what the hell in game chat then I stabbed him again that's when he called it in the radio.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User had no justifiable reason to attack and kill the police officer.​

Status
Not open for further replies.