AR on Taylor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: The Omega/Oliver Mohammad
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Not Needed
His/Her SteamID: Not Needed
Why Should This Player Be Punished: He mass rates my Posts dumb, because he figured out I made an IA on him, and because he don't really like me.
Evidence (Demo Required): https://gyazo.com/b1442cb7d96c4e04e8fdef66ea680d68
Tick: Not needed

Reaction score
so 3 ratings is considered mass dumb rating ok,first of all theyre pretty fucking dumb second of all thats why people target you,you cry about everything

Reaction score
AHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHA

Reaction score
And ur picture is a duck
What's wrong with Animal Pictures?

Thinking_Face_Emoji_large.png

dirty furry.

Reaction score
Theres 2 differences with out picture, mine is a dog and your is a gummy duck, that's the only differences with our pictures. They are both Animals that exist, except of yours is a toy in a bathtube and mine is drawn

Reaction score
Theres 2 differences with out picture, mine is a dog and your is a gummy duck, that's the only differences with our pictures. They are both Animals that exist, except of yours is a toy in a bathtube and mine is drawn
what are you fucking talking about?

close this AR please

Reaction score
*kinda involved i rated dumb too*

they were pretty dumb posts, hence why I rated them dumb too. no issue with this.

Reaction score
*kinda involved i rated dumb too*

they were pretty dumb posts, hence why I rated them dumb too. no issue with this.
You didn't mass dumb, it doesn't matter what post I do he rates it dumb, no matter even if it is for once something positive and good(Happens rarely but happend before), that's the difference.

Fx, What is stupid with this comment? "Those are Wise Words, i agree 110% with You, i tried speaking with Ermak a bit about the situation, Theres a Huge majority that Hates me on perp too, who Will try anything to get me banned from perp and demoted from the PD" I absolutely know why people hates me, I never said I don't know why and it was something positive to what Cody or what it was said, what is stupid about it?

Reaction score
You didn't mass dumb, it doesn't matter what post I do he rates it dumb, no matter even if it is for once something positive and good(Happens rarely but happend before), that's the difference.
in this case im going to report everyone from now on that rates my posts dumb.

Status
Not open for further replies.