AR on Texo | Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: R-Flex / Damon Wraith
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Texo / Unknown
His/Her SteamID: Texo [ STEAM_0:0:36165501 ] | Unknown [ STEAM_0:1:35125096

Why Should This Player Be Punished:

3.4 Player shot at officers for no justifiable reason.

Story: I was patroling around with 2 other officers and we heard silenced shots around the bazaar area. We went to projex to check it out and found out projex 4 had occupants inside. We asked them a dozen of times to open the door as we had to question them , after 5 minutes they open the door and we start the investigation. The man had a scar - l on him so i wanted to see if he had a silencer on it to match the silenced slots at bazaar, i ask him to turn around for a sec to look if he has a suppressor for his gun and he decides to close and lock the door for no reason. We continued asking him to open the door multiple times but he ignored us and told us he wont open it. We then decide to break the door and thats when he starts to shoot at officers with his friend.

He could of just been cooperative with us and told us that he fired his weapon. The most we could of done was give him a $2.000 ticket for 11.9 Discharge a Firearm without any confiscations but he decided to risk his freedom and life just for a max 2k ticket.

His response to this was " I shot you because you breached my door "

To also mention their defence was against the construction booklet

Evidence (Demo Required): https://mega.nz/#!hQR3EJQJ!XUBeePxJvr5AeDBEPgF9kylCA_X1nXEQ3ZeucWrWKvE

Tick: 11.205

Status
Not open for further replies.