AR on trausgott sandner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name:Feras/Feras Alzarah
His/Her Steam/In-game Name:Trauggot Sandner/Trauggot Sandner.23PzD
His/Her SteamID:STEAM_0:0:13584348
Why Should This Player Be Punished:He Shot and killed me for no reason and he even said in the OOC "Inside P2 where was Jessica, both of them were cuffed.so I thought that they succesfully killed him,however got caught".
The reason why that they were cuffed is for my safety and they had evidence that they did it in 2.1.

and clearly he had no idea what was going on and said, in min 1:30 alright guys this is official breaching in. so I went out and had my weapon out for my safety and when I wanted to go to them they shot me.

and even Jessica explained to him for a little bit in min 1:15 she told him that he came in with a gun and I batted him down what did you expect me to do.
Evidence:
Tick
:N/A

Reaction score
I'll explain the situation briefly from my point of view as I am involved.
I came inside of projex 3(his apartment) with a gun drawn and forced him to drop his gun, and then I stole it as revenge of him killing my friend earlier on and snitching on cops on him.
When that was done, he came into our apartment, being vastly aggressive, I killed him in self defence as soon as I had a proper chance to break gunpoint successfully(ran behind a door and pulled my weapon out), and even called the cops, @Collier was talking to me on the in game phone at the time and probably assumed something was going on, so he and his friend came in, at which point his friend saw me and Kogan being detained, and after I even said someone came in with a gun and I killed him, what he decided to do was just shoot the TFU and the officer, probably assuming I am going into jail for 10 years for "murder".

Reaction score
That is correct and he clearly didn't know what was going on, he even said it in OOC chat at 3:30

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.