AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Donald DJ Trump / Sam Ireland
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Islexic / Artur Bean
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_1:1:108104156
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Remained in the area where he had just been shot at to continue to make fun of the shooter, resulted in his death. Clearly knows that he's not allowed to do so as he's made an AR on someone else for basically the same thing.
Evidence (Demo Required):

Reaction score
Nope I was planning on killing him so i had a reason. U can see the second time around i try to chase him with the bat but it doesn’t work.

Reaction score
So you were trying to kill him meaning you lied in the other ar???????

Reaction score
You could be trying to do whatever you want, you still risked your live by driving straight back up to someone who had seconds ago just tried to shoot you with no real means to defend yourself, you're not going to be able to safely dodge bullets to get close enough to hit him with a bat at that range are you?

If you had for example gotten out a gun then gone over to the bin and shot him or driven away to safety fair enough, but instead of doing that you got in ur car drove up to him and kept chatting shit while he was pointing a gun and you, which resulted in your death.

Furthermore, you were planning to kill him? But in the other AR you made, you didn't and only pulled out your bat by accident? Make your mind up.

Last edited:
Reaction score
@MegaFro when i said accidentally i meant accidentally pulled it out the first time the second time was on purpose though for shooting at me

Reaction score
you were planning to kill him from the start hence you hovering over the bat

Reaction score
@BigNonce i was playing with the scroll wheel i always do that anyway how r u involved again? oh thats right u arent

Status
Not open for further replies.