AR on Tyler and friends

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Roen Cohen

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Tyler / Hayden Brown , abysmalAesthetic / dont have , Foxtrot / dont have , JordanC4crazy / dont have

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59977455 for Tyler , STEAM_0:0:144147848 for abysmalAesthetic , STEAM_0:1:96672362 for Foxtrot, STEAM_0:0:90402355 for JordanC4crazy

Why Should This Player Be Punished: Tyler broke 5.1 by robbing me in public view at the projex parking lot, in the public view of the street, see video for my POV.
You can even see that his friend writes in LOOC that he cant do that so he knew he was breaking the rules but ignored it.
abysmalAesthetic and Foxtrot also broke 5.1 by helping Tyler in the robbery.
JordanC4crazy also broke 5.1 by helping them stealing my stuff.

Evidence (Demo Required):

sorry for the low quality and the shit esp

Happened around 8:50 AM GMT+2 27/6/18

JordanC4crazy is not involved anymore as he clarified a mistake in my AR.

Last edited:
Reaction score
==Involved==
I tried to stop them and jordan had no gun out, so he was not involved he was just watching

And there is no evidence the Jordan has taken anything, he was watching and I asked him if he did he said no so please don't involve jordan in this thanks

Reaction score
===MY PRESPECTIVE===
As seen in the video I have not picked up anything as you can see from my hand it did not move and i know that you lack of evidence that i have taken anything, but the rest of the guys you can see that they are moving their hands and picking up stuff.

Reaction score
==Involved==
I tried to stop them and jordan had no gun out, so he was not involved he was just watching

And there is no evidence the Jordan has taken anything, he was watching and I asked him if he did he said no so please don't involve jordan in this thanks

Thank you for trying to stop them, I will ask to remove Jordan from the AR as I see he had to do noting with the robbery.

===MY PRESPECTIVE===
As seen in the video I have not picked up anything as you can see from my hand it did not move and i know that you lack of evidence that i have taken anything, but the rest of the guys you can see that they are moving their hands and picking up stuff.

I am sorry for involving you, I haven't seen that you didn't pick anything.

Reaction score
Accepted, Tyler, abysmalAesthetic and Foxtrot will receive a punishment for breaking rule 5.1

Status
Not open for further replies.