AR on Vispa Schackmatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Blobvis 2.0 / John Magnets
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Vispa schackmatt / ?
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:51638925
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Metagaming or 3.5 & 3.24

Introduction:
So it started when me and 2 other fellows (@Exnem and @lelios1) went to raid subs 4, this took us a while because we didnt see any good moment. after a little while we came back (we went waiting at the parkinglot at Storage) and decided to just do it. One of the guys in the house had a gun and he got shot to death. After the life alert went off the Lt came and we gunpointed him inside as well. After some time (because we kept gunpointing the inhabitants (4 guys excluding Lt and Death guy if i am not mistaking) his NLR timer went out he immideatly returned on scene. I can't prove if his timer was really over but I was outside at that time because I didn't want to get caught. so i was cuffed outside and here he comes.

Problem:
He randomly starts talking about the raid and that he got a message of someone that he was getting raided & there was an MP5 on the ground. He than starts talking in voice chat about OOC facts, which at one point gets corrected by an officer saying he has to type LOOC. I didn't trust him at that time because i felt he was metagaming or breaking 3.5. So i asked if i could see his Cellphone (soo screenshot and sent it) and he refused. I kept asking and he stated that he could give it in 15 min. This in my viewpoint is enough time to fake all the messages and thinking he metagamed with his friend or used his previous life to remember about guns and raids. In the same situation I asked him about how he got his information and he said his phone, one of his friends texted him, but the fact was we gunpointed them the whole time.

As said at the end just before me leaving the scene he says he will screenshot and send, but he never did, i even looked on his steamprofile, nothing found there of any screenshot.
Thanks for reading!

Evidence: http://demo.ovh.eu/nl/1fe259928d67e9042e227c4fa5f87bbd/
Tick: 6000 raids start (he dies a min later)
18500 he comes back and start talking about the MP5 and Raiding

Reaction score
I believe his IC name is John Smiths I was also in a situation with him about 4.1 and 3.4 but the nature of the situation was odd and we agreed to let the 3.4 slide and 4.1 was taken IC. He is very new but also cooperative but due to the experience I had with him I do not believe he has gone over the rules correctly.

The user needs to go over the rules again I believe.

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

The person In question will be banned breaking 3.24 and 3.2.

After watching the full length of the demo I can see that everyone in that room was tied and watched over, There would be no way possible that someone could send messaged information that they were being raided and detail on where he found the weapon and when he picked it up. It's obvious that third party communications were used. I have also timed his return and have deducted that he did not break 3.5.

Vispa schackmatt will have the change to provide evidence that he did not meta game by getting the texts he promised to send you. He can do this through the appeal section.

Status
Not open for further replies.