For my buddy Wylde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Slayerduck / Joe Baggers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: [PH] St.Wylde/Bonnie Wylde
His/Her SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:172654657
Why Should This Player Be Punished: Pulling plug to avoid RP situation / Calling out my active RP location in OOC

During a active bank robbery Wylde decided to announce my location to everyone trough OOC means, this is the same as saying "NICE MUGGING IN SLUMS 4" and is not acceptable. 5 min further in the situation gets run over by an officer and is revived only to "time out" after hes revived. Instead of coming back to continue his RP as hes getting 10 years 10k for bank robbery he goes on the forum and makes an AR on me, clearly indicating he actually has internet: https://perpheads.com/threads/ar-on-slayerduck.33208

Him getting run over: https://plays.tv/video/5b19a51bd789aa5d11/slayerduck
logs of OOC / Death / Revive: https://files.perpheads.com/aIGTPR5OYJoXTDgx.png
Giving out my info, situation i was in:

@Hendricks @Chase @TheRealPleaseDiePie @McYeke @ayjay ツ

Last edited:
Reaction score
*involved*

As you can see in his own video he was ran over and timed out once revived, he also used OOC to basically blare out joe's location whilst the RP sit was going on so anyone who was in the bank raid knew joes location, this forced joe to have to move.

Including his video: https://plays.tv/video/5b19a51bd789aa5d11/slayerduck at the last few seconds, he gets run over, then times out at at getting revived? quite convenient? yes there are people with connection issues, but he had the time to come back and make an AR on joe which judging by the time frame, instead of coming back and continuing RP and apologizing that his net went, he remained offline and made the AR on joe using Plays.tv to upload his footage.

b3f9c1b417435ee331e4a50ce234a94a.png

You are not the first "purple" to "time out" after being revived, to the point others agree its happening.

Reaction score
I was a witness to this. He got revived and was able to be moved up, down, and side to side. He still had connection to the server but oddly DC'd and came back a few minutes later. He never received his 10K ticket. No gunshots were towards him it was only vehicle vs. ped damage which made him red screen.

Reaction score
@TheRealPleaseDiePie Could you please explain your actions and why you cut out the recording on your plays.tv, I'd like you to upload your death screen to prove you didn't pull your internet, because you never made your ass back to the server and to me it looks like you were online on steam one hour after that, so to me it looks like you pulled your internet in frustration as of what just happened.

You have 16,5 hours to explain yourself, otherwise I'm accepting this for you pulling your internet and you using an Out Of Character chat acting all big trying to call out someones RP position.

Reaction score
I'm quite confused by this situation. So @Slayerduck, you were a cop? So did you shoot the medic? If so, why?
If you're dying to know the medic minged himself into the bank robbery scene then was told not to revive the downed suspects twice. After he ignored said order was yelled at he would be shot at 2 times before I actually took the shot. There were no Leo's on scene and it was not secure. To make matters worse there were 2 rifles next to the people he was reviving. One of them was shot about 5 seconds before right next to the medic, I can only imagine wylde cut out that part to try to make the situation look worse for me. Now don't reply to my AR again kthx

Reaction score
My dad decided to restart the BT Home hub for unknown reasons. I was staring at a red screen and did not see that I was revived. Nice revenge AR tho.

And I didn't come back after this happened because I wanted to make the AR and due to the slow as fuck internet speed I had at the time, I decided it wasn't worth coming back for 15 minutes of lag as my internet is capped to shut off at 11pm due to BT access control.

Reaction score
One of them was shot about 5 seconds before right next to the medic, I can only imagine wylde cut out that part to try to make the situation look worse for me. Now don't reply to my AR again kthx

I emerged from the hospital, saw a dude bleed out and die, and then the medic was shot by you.

Reaction score
He didn't bleed out though, he was shot in the head with an m24 after he got out an rifle from the trunk

That wasn't clear from my perspective though. When you're trying not to get domed by a sniper everything isn't exactly clear.

Also, everyone who was robbing the bank knew you were there, and I didn't intentionally call out your location in OOC, so I apologise for that.

Reaction score
but oddly DC'd and came back a few minutes later.

Except I didn't come back? I don't give a fuck about a 10k ticket when I can pay that, which I could at the time and still can. And I don't see how DCing would have benefitted me when if I stayed online I would have gotten about 20k from the robbery being successful anyways?

I did not intentionally pull the plug on my own wifi, in fact, I didn't even pull it myself, my dad and my sisters PC's were being slow as fuck so my dad miraculously decided to press the restart our BT home hub. The reason I didn't come back afterwards was I took the opportunity to go outside for a cigarette for about 10 minutes, and when I came back, I decided I had enough of PERP for today and decided to play a cheeky bit of SWAT 3 before going to bed due to feeling under the weather after having my GCSE maths exam and dehydration from having to walk 2 dogs and doing assignment work with next to no breaks.

I still have the warrant, so if you want me to, I'll go hand myself in and lie about actually getting kills so I get my 10K 10 Years, yes?

EDIT: Dont have the warrant, So I must have died. Are you SURE I was revived?

Last edited:
Reaction score
EDIT: Dont have the warrant, So I must have died. Are you SURE I was revived?
5ba296a31f2db4bf09d75f00084badc5.png

I was the one who cuffed you once revived.

I didn't intentionally call out your location in OOC
1f9b9c577fb3a86e857306e72587427b.png

It was pretty intentional, even if people knew he was there, you just highlighted where he is by screaming out loud to the entire server, one does not "accidentally" call out a location?

Reaction score
1f9b9c577fb3a86e857306e72587427b.png

It was pretty intentional, even if people knew he was there, you just highlighted where he is by screaming out loud to the entire server, one does not "accidentally" call out a location?

My point is, the information was not intended for IC use, nor was it used ICly, since we all knew where he was cuz of org Communications.

Reaction score
You are not the first "purple" to "time out" after being revived, to the point others agree its happening.

You're seriously going to bring my old org affiliation into this? Lol ok mate. Should have reported them too then because I don't see any AR's on them from you for this reason.

Upload the whole plays tv.

The "whole" playsTV Video was an 11 minute recording of the bank robbery up until I died, with almost 3 minutes of a red screen. I'm uploading a clip of the last 3 minutes and 8 seconds of the plays.tv recording.

https://plays.tv/s/LlfL-PMcC4LD

@Chase , If you could provide your POV of the moment I died to the moment I was revived, that would be helpful to validate my evidence, thank you.

EDIT: Heres photos of the Plays.TV recording to prove that the provided evidence has nothing cropped out at the end.

https://ibb.co/mTvPco
https://ibb.co/ezrxxo

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
You're seriously going to bring my old org affiliation into this? Lol ok mate. Should have reported them too then because I don't see any AR's on them from you for this reason.

The "whole" playsTV Video was an 11 minute recording of the bank robbery up until I died, with almost 3 minutes of a red screen. I'm uploading a clip of the last 3 minutes and 8 seconds of the plays.tv recording.

https://plays.tv/s/LlfL-PMcC4LD

@Chase , If you could provide your POV of the moment I died to the moment I was revived, that would be helpful to validate my evidence, thank you.

EDIT: Heres photos of the Plays.TV recording to prove that the provided evidence has nothing cropped out at the end.

https://ibb.co/mTvPco
https://ibb.co/ezrxxo

Does your PlaysTV end here? Can we see the part where you begin to time out, PlaysTV does not stop recording when you lose connection fyi.

Reaction score
Does your PlaysTV end here? Can we see the part where you begin to time out, PlaysTV does not stop recording when you lose connection fyi.

Im aware, unfortunately this is literally where the playsTV clip ends. When you're dead you don't see the "disconnecting" thing. I think I stopped the recording to get the clip I wanted for my AR so it was easier to find but I honestly don't remember what exactly happened regarding the incident other than my internet getting rebooted for some reason.

Dunno if you wanna go ahead and just accept the AR, because as much as I know I'm innocent in this scenario I cannot find a way to prove that my internet rebooted beyond my control. It was when I started uploading the clip my internet decided to run into a bandwidth issue and my dad (I think) rebooted it, or it rebooted itself, I dont know how this shit works personally.

For the metagaming thing of calling out baggers's location, There's no disputing that since I literally did it, but my intentions weren't to tell my org where joe was, since I was still alive in city garage when it was called out and had already said where he was in my org chat and org TS. But I still called out the location out of salt more or less. It was to tell the server what he was doing that was annoying me and to express distaste towards his actions.

The accusation that I pulled the plug on my own wifi is false, but as frustrating as it is, I can't prove my innocence in this matter as I have no access to my wifi logs (if those exist). I'm just gonna have to take a punishment for it as a victim of bad luck.

The only solid evidence of me timing out was the server logs, but again, This revenge AR is literally challenging the authenticity of that. As far as I'm concerned this AR solely exists as a revenge ploy and would never have been made if I didn't make an AR on Slayerduck for what I believed (and still believe) was a breach of rules that negatively affected a situation, and as petty as I think this whole ordeal is, I'm gonna have to throw in the towel when it comes to providing any further evidence from my half since I have none. Again, We're gonna need @McYeke to provide a video of me allegedly "Moving around" and then "intentionally disconnecting" and compare it to how long I was unconcious for in the video for my evidence to validate. I was indeed tabbed out when I lost connection as I was uploading the AR clip

I tried to come forward and hand myself in for the robbery and receive the punishment I was going to receive, but weirdly enough, my robbery warrant wasn't there, which must have meant something was up, since the only way to remove that warrant would either be manually, or to die to an officer. I don't know what happened but from my perspective, I'm gonna have to see this as bad luck should the accusation of intentionally disconnecting be treated as true in the outcome of this AR.

Last edited:

Ayjay

Reaction score
Im aware, unfortunately this is literally where the playsTV clip ends. When you're dead you don't see the "disconnecting" thing. I think I stopped the recording to get the clip I wanted for my AR so it was easier to find but I honestly don't remember what exactly happened regarding the incident other than my internet getting rebooted for some reason.

Dunno if you wanna go ahead and just accept the AR, because as much as I know I'm innocent in this scenario I cannot find a way to prove that my internet rebooted beyond my control.

For the metagaming thing of calling out baggers's location, There's no disputing that since I literally did it, but my intentions weren't to tell my org where joe was, since I was still alive in city garage when it was called out and had already said where he was in my org chat and org TS. But I still called out the location out of salt more or less.

The accusation that I pulled the plug on my own wifi is false, but as frustrating as it is, I can't prove my innocence in this matter as I have no access to my wifi logs (if those exist). I'm just gonna have to take a punishment for it as a victim of bad luck.

Would it be possible for you to upload the full 11 minute and 4 seconds of footage you have of this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.