AR on Bobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
"i was going on a nice evening walk with my husband here, we do this every day"
see how easy it is to give a normal, non-incriminating answer? you put yourself in a position to kill cops when it wasn't necessary

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Freedor that comment was too cringy i don't even know if it's worth it to reply to you anymore,
seems very normal to have two gays walking in a park with an ak 47 on their back to just a nice "Evening" walk in the daylight next to a bank.

Reaction score
@bobo doesnt take 200 iq to keep your guns in the trunk until you're in the process of robbing the bank to not get police attention, someone hasnt played a gta online heist

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Freedor you shouldn't talk about iq because reading your message right now made me question my existence, next time don't pull me over when i'm robbing the bank, goodbye amigo.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I would like to mention according to the evidence, i never saw myself reckless driving or why he pulled me over in the first place, i might've been warranted too, that's lack of evidence.

The POV was just an officer arriving at a scene and me getting outside and shooting them.

Reaction score
@bobo Both of you are children and I half expect one of you to get a forum warning. This isn't about right or wrong, its about perception, and we just thought we knew. Yes, the situation could have gone better if bobo had patience, yes, the situation could have entirely defused if you two were arrested, or more cops had shown. What happened, happened, and so with that, we need to see what we can do to have better RP sits like this.

Last edited:
Reaction score
My video of the incident beginning. We still have yet to receive any kind of evidence from the defending party. There is still half the conversation missing.

Last edited:

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I don't know that's why i said I might've, i've already stated the reason why i killed these chimps and i see a valid reason doing so, and i added that because again theres a short evidence here and these guys stating things that isn't on the evidence.

Reaction score
so are we gonna ignore that in the video you see me get out, check the plate, get back in the car, and then sit in it running the plate?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
That has nothing to do with the AR that's how you do a traffic stop mate.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I don't care how you do your police duties mate, what i said and will say again you were killed because i was robbing the bank, i don't understand what's hard in understanding this.

And by the way just a question, what rule do you think i broke here?

Status
Not open for further replies.