AR on Bobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
@bobo i thought we've already established this, you were not robbing the bank. where at all in the video did the bank alarm go off? you were planning to rob the bank, but because you couldn't wait 30 seconds to get a traffic ticket you shot us and as a result have to deal with this. you broke 2.5 and 3.4

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I was robbing the bank you monkey, the alarm doesn't have to go off to kill cops i killed you to save me time and less piggies.

Reaction score
@bobo Since when do ends justify means? You could have also broken 3.19 since you used extreme measures like killing an LEO to get off a minor charge, one that wouldn't have mattered one because you drive a Bugatti and two the money from the robbery would have covered the cost of the ticket.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@zXDroNEXz are you stupid? robbing the bank isn't a minor offense its 10k and 10 years, not gonna hand myself in to piggies it's not against the rules and robbing the bank is part of the gameplay and you can ignore 3.4 such as raiding, just wanted to let you know because i don't know you might have some understanding problems.

Reaction score
@bobo you werent robbing the bank lol the whole reason for this ar is because either you didnt want a 2k traffic ticket or you didnt want to wait 30 secs to get that 2k traffic ticket. idc that you robbed the bank everyone does it but killing 2 cops over traffic tickets so you can hurry up and rob the bank does bother me and it is against the rules. you needlessly escalated a situation because you were impatient, and thats it

Reaction score
@bobo
Dont call me names. Please and thanks.

The minor offense, in this case, is the traffic ticket.
You saved yourself $500 by killing cops.

Yeah, we know robbing the bank is a gameplay element? What is the relevancy?

And, I don't think 3.4 should be ignored when the third example is literally "Murdering a police officer(s) to avoid yourself or others receiving a minor punishment, such as a small ticket or a minor jail sentence".

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@zXDroNEXz hello are you stupid? i killed you because i was robbing the bank i don't care about no 1$ or 100000$ ticket.

Reaction score
@bobo You weren't robbing the bank. The robbery hadn't started. You could not have been charged for those crimes. Therefore, you weren't robbing it.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@zXDroNEXz it was getting started but you stalled us and we killed you, boom you see how genius that sounds?

Reaction score
@bobo the robbery wasn't getting started because you didn't even have all the required tools, and you killed us to save 30 seconds to get the drill, boom see how that works?

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Freedor don't worry in your future on this community you'll end up with a stroke and i'll be the cause hopefully.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
@Freedor sorry i have no idea what you talking about at this point you're getting out of focus maybe put yourself to sleep and come back when you've rested your brain so it can function right.

Reaction score
alright since this ar is coagulated in the incoherent ramblings of @bobo im going to reiterate my point. he was stopped for a traffic violation. he had no active warrant and he was in his own vehicle. we didnt notice the rifle on his back and was not accusing or suspecting him of a crime. instead of doing the reasonable thing and playing along so the cops can leave and clear the area, he decided to shoot us with the reasoning "we were robbing the bank". you were not, you were getting the drill and apparently couldnt wait half a minute to receive a minuscule traffic citation. he escalated a situation that did not need to be escalated. on top of that he goes and complains about us trying to rp lol

Reaction score
Locked till handled
Send me a message if you have more relevant evidence to provide or an amazingly important statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.