AR on Bobo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Freedor21 | Tony Ryers
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @bobo
His/Her SteamID:
Why Should This Player Be Punished: an officer pulled him over for reckless driving, he got out and killed us. he owned the vehicle and didnt have a warrant, his excuse was he was going to start a bank robbery. @Pyureh was the initiating officer
Evidence (Demo Required): ill get it here in a bit
Tick:

Reaction score
Involved

We were robbing the bank and it was taking too long, both had AKs on our back + another guy with an AK in a different car.

Black screen then or 2 minutes later, no difference.

Reaction score
"no difference"
there was no reason to kill us. no, you werent robbing the bank. and whether someone else was armed somewhere else literally doesnt matter, dont go looking for excuses to kill cops

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
This is my statement to this action request against me-

Me and a few friends decided to do a bank robbery as we had the code and messaged the guy and had everything ready we pulled up to the bank with 2 vehicles both of us heavily armed we were right outside going to get the drill from the park as you'll see that i ran in the park then i noticed you so i returned to my vehicle told my friend we'll kill them as we have to get the drill, i believe we had a very little time to get the drill or else it's gone, during the traffic stop you decided to take it to the next level and investigate why i was going to the park you would've found out and we already committed a serious crime we attempted to rob the bank all the evidence were clear and for my reason i had little time to get the drill or i'll fuck the bank robbery up and you would've found out about the robbery attempt on the bank, we had a very clear reason to kill you there and your partner it helped us with the bank we robbed it right after you died.

EDIT- Just wanna add that the traffic stop was at the bank and the drill was at the city park

I'll wait for you to supply this action request with evidence as you're stating stuff without evidence.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
you werent robbing the bank.

Don't say something you don't know, we had a very clear reason to kill you but you got mad because you couldn't attend the bank robbery the proper way.

Reaction score
Nobody asked why you were in the park, it's a public area. If you ran out of time, oh well, don't break traffic laws, What evidence was clear? How would we of found out about the robbery just by giving you a ticket? You're reaching pretty far.

Reaction score
"How would we have found out"

Maybe the fact we had heavy rifles and grenades on us right next to a bank?

Reaction score
How would we know you had grenades on you? How would we know you were getting a drill? We could of thought you were going to, but we didn't have literally any evidence to act on it. You're still reaching pretty far

Reaction score
@Freedor we have fucking assault rifles capable of shooting off someones head on our fucking back right next to a fucking bank

your fault for not doing anything about the guns, the moment you saw guns you shouldve gunpointed us and even then, @Firuz132 wouldve shot you guys

honestly, you are cop, dont go cop if you make an ar because you died. Cops are going to die. The reason was fine, you took fucking ages to do anything, maybe work faster and this wouldve never happened.

Boohoo u lost 5 minutes

Reaction score
yeah, its perp, everyone and their mom has an ak47 on their back. the moment you got out of the car you immediately shot us, we physically couldn't do anything about your gun. im making an ar because youre an impatient fucking money whos incapable of waiting 30 seconds to get a ticket for speeding before starting a bank robbery. you obviously lack the ability to think about cause and effect, if you killed cops, now you have the entire fucking police force converging on your location before youre even remotely ready to do anything

Reaction score
Involved

I don't want to be involved.

But here's my witness testimony.

I saw you speeding and reckless driving on Main Street/Curbing your Bugatti on the hospital.

I pull you over, you stop behind the bank, you get out to go to the city park where I assumed you were refilling water tanks for cocaine or something, but since I couldn't just search you, I just proceed with the traffic stop. I ask why you were driving like that, I was about a minute from issuing you a simple citation when you said you wanted to "show me something" so you hop out to get your gun and im immediately dead.

I never knew you were going to get a drill.
To be fair, couldn't a friend have got the drill? Since they weren't involved in the traffic stop, we couldn't stop them from going to get it.

No alarms have been set off.

bobo

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Your friendo asked what were you doing there i told him i was talking to an important guy and right then i pulled out the car told him i'll show you which guy and shot you both for the reason that i already stated above.

Status
Not open for further replies.