AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: BA98/Ben Anderson

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Streex/Styx Wolfram

His/Her SteamID: unknown

Why Should This Player Be Punished:This person broke 5.5 by using a sniper from regals without going to the robbery first. 2.2 as he kept breaking ic to talk about occ matters. 3.26 as when i did /me searches for as50 he didn't answer it at a lot and said something about the walls are covered with books and then broke and generally you see stalled and didn't follow the /me at all then broke ic again. he also said he is new and overall i don't think he has took the time to read rules and there fore should be punished.

Evidence (Demo Required):rather long but it shows all the bits needed.
http://plays.tv/video/582e54007ccea4419f/ar-streez
Tick:

Sam

Reaction score
pending2.png

Can you please provide evidence of the player assisting in the bank robbery, such as a demo?​

Reaction score
I would just like to comment on what you mentioned earlier. Hey, Streex/Styx here. I and others explained to you multiple times in game (As seen sometimes within your video) that I was not stalling, the contraband was NOT in the apartment. You first started by stating in LOOC if I didn't tell you where the gun was I was going to get banned. Then when I told you that I doubt I could get banned for dropping my gun somewhere on the map ten minutes before the cops found me since it hadn't been placed in storage. Then you decided to change your tact and say through IC and LOOC you would lower my sentence from 10 to 5 years if I told you the location of the gun. I then said something along the lines in LOOC to the effect of "Uhm, you can't try and force me to give up a hiding spot in IC then try and threaten me to do it in LOOC when you don't get your way".

Just want to make it extremely clear that the contraband was never in my personal storage throughout this whole kerfuffle (Which is what BA98 seemed to have been aggravated about from the get-go as he didn't get his seizure money. Both attempting to coax the information out of me IC and OOC which I am certain is less than savory). Just because you don't find out information IC doesn't mean you start asking and threatening people in LOOC because you want your paycheck.

Sam

Reaction score
accepted.jpg

User will be punished for violating the server rules​

Status
Not open for further replies.