His/Her Steam/In-game Name:
Corver / Cristoph Voss
Dedon / Cedrick Fallen
Jera97 / Jera Helmans

His/Her SteamID:
Corver: STEAM_0:1:44957590
Dedon: STEAM_0:0:42875494
Jera97: STEAM_0:0:57133340

Why Should This Player Be Punished: I think these players should be punished for 5.1 and 2.5. First of all they gunpointed me on the street, in front of suburbs house 2 (My house). Then they mugged me off all my items I had on me. After that they proceeded to make me swim through the hicktown lake, making me die. I think this affected my experience on the server negatively in an excessive way. They made it impossible for police to catch them. I also got banned as I disconnected right after going unconscious.

Please note: One of the players wasn't actually being mugged with me. He was pretending to be as he wasn't made to swim in the lake and can be heard saying "enough of this theater" at one point. This makes him part of the muggers.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Video:
Demo link: https://mega.nz/#!CRhzES4b!mpBHrbm9sqjl-MgBS681BWIKl08v9kMpwkvoh4LRPPI
For some reason my voice cannot be heard on there.
Pictures of the logs provided by staff:
4xoe7oK.png

RrB0LY2.png

Tick: Starts at about 35000

Reaction score
Accepted.

Both Corver and Dedon are being punished for the breach of section 2.5 and 3.4, as the result of them robbing you in a public area, and for forcing your death upon successful robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.