AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Jamie-pleb / Jamie Alakoski

His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Dom_#FreeRafxl / Dom Ghandi

His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68712767

Why Should This Player Be Punished: It starts off with me setting up my shop, and I suspect something is going to happen because they where just acting suspious at my shop and all that. So I open my door and I see Dom with a sako in his hands and mumbling so I didn't quite hear what he was saying so I hear him counting so I assumed he wanted me to get down so I did. I didn't hear exactly what he was saying. But that was to late and I was already dead. The rules broken are 3.4 it was pretty risky just killing someone at a shop and walking around with a gun on his back (CCTV). IRL there whould had been alot more people than just the five of his friends. And the reason I believe he ganged up on me is because me and my friends killed him in a raid which we won and then he wanted revenge. And a bit 2.5 seems a bit to much I believe. And giving me legit 3sec countdown but killing me at 2sec doesn't give me alot of time to do anything.
And in the admin sit he said to creepis that he said ''get down'' five times.

Evidence (Demo Required):
My obs was laggy as shit so I couldn't just record the demo. (And in the plays you can hear my backround as shit so thats why I recorded the demo in plays with obs.

http://imgur.com/uCGrLOo
he is the black guy

(When the video goes black is when he kills me).

Tick: Not needed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sent Mage proof already m8, was supposed to be a normal mug, the cctv camera can't even see me when I'm outside your door so there was no risk there, don't quite understand what u mean by it's risky for me to walk around with a gun on my back and this had nothing to do with the regals raid, didn't even know u were involved tbh. As I said I sent my evidence to Mage last night. @Mage

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sent Mage proof already m8, was supposed to be a normal mug, the cctv camera can't even see me when I'm outside your door so there was no risk there, don't quite understand what u mean by it's risky for me to walk around with a gun on my back and this had nothing to do with the regals raid, didn't even know u were involved tbh. As I said I sent my evidence to Mage last night. @Mage

Post your "evidence" here.

Status
Not open for further replies.