AR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: SpookyTheSpooks - Stephanie Mungy
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: N0oni:D_kiki - Stav Abergal
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:1:108145691
Why Should This Player Be Punished: The player started a raid on me, which is acceptable, but when i was unarmed and returned from a shopping run i decided to watch from a little distance how he would take my stuff. When i walked outside he looked at me and shot me. I didn't hear any commands, even if there were any, he shot me instantly. Apparently afterwards he shot my car aswell. So i couldn't drive in it anymore.
Evidence (Demo Required): Askasta told me he has evidence. He'll probably reply.
Tick:

Reaction score
yes i raid you two of your friends flank me i kill them 4-5 sec after you came infront of me when there is a shot out with no gun i killed to not take any chance you have gun on you next time dont come to a shotout with no gun

Reaction score
yes i raid you two of your friends flank me i kill them 4-5 sec after you came infront of me when there is a shot out with no gun i killed to not take any chance you have gun on you next time dont come to a shotout with no gun
That'd be fair, but shooting my car wasn't a part of that.

Reaction score
Yes thanks i got the Demo and recording. Something unbelivible also happend. While i was recording the demo proof for this. Nooni threatnen me
to target me ingame when i snitch on him on the AR's against him......

Here is the video you can only hear it because i dont know how to fly in the demo but i will upload the whole demo file so you can investigate it Super_

And here is the whole demo look in the video for the tick https://mega.nz/#!AEhzSYYK!UClMx0LoA_haRUp23tfoqUGwqy5buKLOGjTzsCLbhwM

Reaction score
denied.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.