Ar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
This has been posted on behalf of @Marcus Hudson

Your Steam/In-game Name: Marcus Hudson/^FlyingKebab
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: @TheOriginal_J
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150576215
Why Should This Player Be Punished: 3.4, 5.6, 1.3 and 2.5, decided to gp me in the middle of bazaar with the sole intention of getting me inside his property and mugging me. He then shot me. He then decided
Evidence (Demo Required):
b1052e09486f07230a860d8a0850de98.png

https://gyazo.com/b1052e09486f07230a860d8a0850de98
(the slanderous accusations towards staff members)
Tick:

Last edited:
Reaction score
He kept loitering on my property so I was going to mug him. If you see my AR on him, the GP started in my shop

Reaction score
U can’t gp people inside ur shop with the sole intention of mugging them buddy

Reaction score
Also, I purchased the shop to craft items. He kept looking suspicious and loitering so I went over to mug him.

Reaction score
What? That makes 0 sense aha
Also, I purchased the shop to craft items. He kept looking suspicious and loitering so I went over to mug him.

5.6 Kidnapping
Player(s) may only kidnap another player if it is absolutely necessary and benefits the player to such an extent that it outweighs the risks. For example if taking a hostage will increase the chances of the player escaping the police substantially then a hostage can be taken. Players should refer to rule 3.4 when deciding whether or not taking a hostage is appropriate and/or beneficial. Kidnapping another player with the sole intent of mugging them for their items is not allowed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
5.6 Kidnapping
Player(s) may only kidnap another player if it is absolutely necessary and benefits the player to such an extent that it outweighs the risks. For example if taking a hostage will increase the chances of the player escaping the police substantially then a hostage can be taken. Players should refer to rule 3.4 when deciding whether or not taking a hostage is appropriate and/or beneficial. Kidnapping another player with the sole intent of mugging them for their items is not allowed.
It wasn't a kidnap, it was a mugging. He was already on my property. I asked him to put his hands up he then runs. I kill him. This ar is just stupid

Reaction score
You did try to kidnap him, forcefully moving him inside your property is kidnapping. he was on your property not inside it. You should really refresh your memory on the rules.

Reaction score
It wasn't kidnap at all. It was a mug I never told him to go anywhere, I told him to stay
yes it does, 5.6 Kidnapping says that you can't kidnap someone with the sole intention of mugging them, and by moving him from the outside of the shop to inside of the locked, closed shop against his will to mug him, you are kidnapping him.

Reaction score
You did try to kidnap him, forcefully moving him inside your property is kidnapping. he was on your property not inside it. You should really refresh your memory on the rules.
I never said to him to get inside my property again, I said he should put his hands up and dont move

Reaction score
From your logic, "TheOriginal" You are able to gunpoint everyone in bazaar who runs around at your public shop floor and acts "suspiciously" in your POV and kill them/Mug em/Whatever. That is not how it is if so, people would be afraid of coming to the bazaar. It's a public place mate.

Reaction score
U just said that you were going to try and mug him. What were ur intentions to make him put his hands up and dont move? Stop twisting ur words

Reaction score
From your logic, "TheOriginal" You are able to gunpoint everyone in bazaar who runs around at your public shop floor and acts "suspiciously" in your POV and kill them/Mug em/Whatever. That is not how it is if so, people would be afraid of coming to the bazaar. It's a public place mate.
Not everyone, I was planning on mugging you as you were annoying me on purpose

Reaction score
U just said that you were going to try and mug him. What were ur intentions to make him put his hands up and dont move? Stop twisting ur words
Omg this is so stupid. Put his hands up to drop his weapons so I could then proceed with the mugging. Fuck this. You lot can argue with yourself I ain't replying to these stupid points anymore.

Reaction score
How did u know he had a weapon? Do i sense a man with hacks to see what someone has in their inventory?

Reaction score
So now you are slandering staff? I thought you weren't replying to this anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.