Should it be like this around here?

Nordlander

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Hello everybody old member of this community!

My second day from a decade i spend with friends getting our crew togheter, meanwhile we rent a place somebody storms in and kills everybody screaming raid, 5minutes later same thing, we stopped buyin houses for a couple of hours and when we finally did again we got 10 guys storming in with rifles and bombs, an hour passes by and we buy an other house and same result..
Decides to wait untill the middle of night and i get ganked by the same few guys raiding me while am solo 4 times in 20min and says i fail to roleplay when they shoot up my whole house and windows for not opening the door for them.

The list of negativity continues, even had an admin give warnings for to short /me command while i did /me ties and gags him at the npc which was not enuff so it become invalid insteed and resultet in a warning.

Could somebody explain this logic where part of this is supposed to be fun?

Last edited:
Reaction score
It is fun. Perp head is fun. I go on server times kill grow rp. scam too some time. Soz about admins really are hard on people some time. I dont know about "logic" sounds unreasonable. Dont know why matters.

Ayjay

Reaction score
Moderators and Administrators have a role to somewhat protect the cool-runnings of a community and overall make sure it's a good place to be. We're trained from day one to make sure that we're fair, yet sometimes harsh on our players to sustain order so people have the best roleplay experience possible from our server. A lot of people complain about the amount of rules, or the times they get taken to an Admin situation. It can be annoying, yes; but that's the only way we can keep our 'Serious Roleplay' status simply because without harsh Administration and structure we wouldn't have serious roleplay.

People raiding you constantly? If someones given a gun, and it shoots bullets; they're going to use it - Not everything is realistic, you have to understand that this isn't real life.. at the end of the day it's a game. It's PERP, and PERP does as PERP does.