ARitz Cracker Banking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Better ATM's (ARitz Cracker Banking/ATM)

Short explanation (in notes):
- More Realistic ATM's
- More Role Play
- More Management of money.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): It just fells like the current ATM's are just abit to original and old. I think the ARitz's cracker banking can add abit more to the server and refresh and add more RP.

Optional additions:
- Hacking ATM's
- Interest
- PIN Machines
- Credit Cards.

Side Note:
Here are some video's showing off the ATM's:
And the actual mod for free!:
http://pomf.co/:SBpCnesgcjrYXJBCnBS:7uS-aVEl7AHlaZEZWVkCnV7ZcvH:7AcYWUxlWZEZWGz1cUo-X6N

Ash

Reaction score
There is no problem with the ATM's at the moment, i think this addon is to DarkRP-ish. Hacking ATM's i think would be horrendous. I do believe that the ATM's could have a little change to them yet there is no absolute need for them at all. This addon would make the server look like it's a PERP server with DarkRP addons.

MattIs

For me the system is way too complicated. I just prefer, taking out money and sticking it back in. However I think being able to raid ATM's would be good fun. Imagine ram raiding the Freddie's ATM

Reaction score
PH addons are custom. Getting ACB will welcome hackers to test their lua scripts and cheat money and distribute it within the community so a reset would be needed. No thanks to that. It's as easy as writing around 4 lines of lua and inject it to spawn cash with this. It might look cool but it's just darkrp and I'm not looking forward to that

Reaction score
-Support
The ATMs are great at the moment.
Also can you explain how it would add more RP.
How you would manage your money in other ways then?
@Panda I been changed this

Last edited:
Reaction score
This idea is'nt that + im sure some dev's could just remove the ATM hacking mechanic so it wouldn't happen.
[DOUBLEPOST=1423428210,1423423475][/DOUBLEPOST]
-Support
The ATMs are great at the moment.
Also can you explain how it would add more RP.
How you would manage your money in other ways then?
@Panda I been changed this
1.having to enter your credit card into the machine
2.Being able to transfer funds from one account to another.
3.The Pin Machine.
4. Group accounts.

Reaction score
Here's my opinion. We need to imprve the current ATM System. It's 100% instant, and EXTREMELY unrealistic. One of the things I liked about ARC Bank was how lines formed. I think hackers shouldn't be enabled. But what should happen is that some modifications to the current ATMs have been made.

Possible Arguments
-"It's a waste of the developers' time"
Response: One of the main themes of this server is realism and insta-80K isn't realistic.
-"The current ATMs are great!"
Response: Not really. Try some other servers and look again. These ones are quite boring.
-"You have to pay for ARCBank"
Response:$20 is nothing when it comes to this server's donations.
-"That'll cause too much waiting between ATM transactions"
Response: In real life there is waiting for ATMs, and this server has a LOT of ATMs we can replace.

Status
Not open for further replies.