Ash's Resignation

Ash

Reaction score
Well, it's came to the time hahah. I've decided to resign from my role as I feel that I'm just taking an Administrator role. I've generally got bored of the gamemode as I'm sure everyone will eventually, unfortunately that time is now for me. Over the last couple of months I grown old of Perp and just feel that I'm not giving anything back to the community or actually helping it in anyway. Over the last two years I've made friends and enemies and just had a brilliant time while I've been here. I thank all the staff, developers and players for enhancing my time here.

For a bit of backs story, It all began where me and Liam had joined the server in early August to actually troll massively as cops, as it was one of the few servers which actually allowed you to be cop without playing 10 hours or so of cop. We've came quite far over the years and me personally have seen many changes and things which have occurred over the last 2 and so years. I'm thankful for the community and what it has given me over the years, after how many attempts to get Enforcer but, I've got to admin at the end of the day.

A few people who has enhanced my time here;
@MrAaron
@Walker
@MrLewis
@Loejseren
@Bean Can
@Rogue Car Tyres
@Liam
@Chris
@AyJay -Wants to be tagged and you've always been part of the community and was one of the first staff members I acknowledged when I joined.
@Mannerwaffel - Was the admin that I looked up to be and gave me the spirit to actually receive admin. Was also the one who posted I got admin, never knew before that :D

@MoronPipllyd @Jordan @Bolli -For generally being brilliant senior administration and giving me the chance to become staff, and eventually an Admin. :D

@StephenPuffs @Fredy @Xquality - A lot has changed over the years, and it's all because of you guys. I with you the best in the future

There's honestly too many people to actually list them all, the community has been a great blast over the years and I wish you all the best!

Well, I guess that's the end. Cya :D

Last edited:

M

Reaction score
Even though we tried to colossally fuck each other over ages ago, I'm glad we sorted those problems out and left @Tom Hill free from oppression. You were a great friend and staff member and I hope we can play something some time!

Reaction score
You've been staff since we both had been accepted for Enforcer for the first time on the same day, impressive :trande:

You are good friend Ash, stay for a while later ya?

Reactions: Ash
Reaction score
Thanks for serving the time you did Ash, you were a great staff member and a true friend. I wish you all the best <3

Reaction score
Ash i apreciate all the work and dedication you have put in the server over these few years back in the day wenever i had a problem you were always one of the first to do my report good luck and have fun with what your next adventure will be!

Deleted member 4116

No, not another staff member :/
Even I didn't know that much. Thank you for being part of the staff team helping the community, and enforcing the rules! Goodluck in your future!

Reaction score
Sad to see you resign Ash, cheers for your work on the server and helping me with bits and bobs, it was disappointing when you became less and less active as you are such a great staff member, in a bit fam.

Deleted member 1235

Oddly enough you were one of the first people from perp I had added on steam. Back when I though @ind was trying to ban me for no reason I called on you <3
Sad to see people go, nonetheless have fun and good luck in the future

Reaction score
Honestly Ash we had so many great moments together and we were really good friends, from killing cops to pissing Aaron off and just having a great time together I honestly Will say I miss you and will keep missing you. I Hope we stay in touch. Thanks for your time in the community and glhf with law

Reaction score
Ash, you were a great admin (When you were online) and a even better friend. I wish you the best be whatever it for. We had a lot of fun in the various orgs and its certainly something I will remember.

Reaction score
Best of luck in the future. You know you're welcome back if you ever change your mind, you were a great member of the staff team, when you were online.

Reaction score
I was wondering where you got up to. Anyway, you were a great admin and great guy to play with. Best of luck in the future!

Reaction score
Thanks for all your work within the staff team, shame to see you go man. Hopefully you'll still be sticking around to play again now and then!

Reaction score
Oh noes.

You were a truly great admin Ash. The dedication that you put into this community was impressive. I've had a lot of great moments with you in the past. I still remember the time where we had an intense fight in the hidden garage thingy for around 30 minutes. And the time that we were in an admin sit with a guy who tried to 'Get beamed up by scotty'.

You were a great admin and a great friend. There is no questioning that you will be missed.

Hope that you do decide to swing by the server again every once in a while, or at least hop on TS for a quick chat.

Best of luck with your future plans!

Reaction score
Sad to see you go Ash. I didn't know you too well but from what I heard you were a great guy. Thanks for helping out the server for this long and responding to my reports. Good luck in the future.