Ash's Resignation

Kay

Reaction score
Really sad to see you go Ash. I didn't really meet you a lot , But when I did , you were so funny lmfao.

Best of luck mate!

Reaction score
You'll be missed, it's a shame you've grown out of the gamemode, but you've enjoyed it, so it's not wasted :lurking:. Think I first got in contact with you when I joined Montreal. Was a great time, hope you'll enjoy whatever you do from now on out. ☺

Reaction score
It's sad to see you go, you've been a brilliant administrator although i didn't see that much of you in roleplay only once patrolling with you as cop but as soon as I met you i knew how nice and respectful you was.
It's sad that you have grown out of the gamemode and one day I hope you come back to the community and visit us again.
Goodbye for now.

Reactions: Ash
Reaction score
:( you were a great staff member, I hope you come back to the staff member role some day.
:)

Reaction score
Ash,

I remember the days when you were a Moderator and that few weeks when we practically bummed (Sorry Lewis).
You've always been a great Staff Member and when I saw you were an Administrator... I wasn't really bothered. But I wasn't bothered because I knew it was inevitable because of your great administration ability. You introduced me to late night gaming when we used to get stuck on the central reservation of the highway on your raptor for hours upon end and we found that amusing. You mentored me through every aspect of the gamemode. But most of all, you've been a great friend!

From the times when I defended you and the times that I killed you.
Good Night Sweet Prince. <3

7196017966BBAE6DA481C2F62E8129CFEACF0C06

Reaction score
Here goes another one :/. Well Ash, I never really got to see you as much as I wanted to. We're (possibly) all going to go one day, and as you said; this time it's you. Hope you the best of luck and have a nice life beyond this resignation. Let's hope you come back if there ever will be made a "Reunion party". See you.

Reaction score
Honestly feel like my reply yesterday wasn't enough as you were one of the best staff members.

Ash I will honestly miss you a lot, and by a lot I mean a hell of a lot, you've helped me so much through my time here on PERP and we've had so many good times with our good old "Carter Gucci" (@Liam for all those who are noobs) and Senlin.
It was just a wonderful time having you here during your time. You were alongside with Moron the one who got me to apply again for enforcer where I got it back. From forming the 4 man crew to pissing Aaron off asking @Walker for his schedule to the point where he went AFK for 2 hours we had a wonderful time. We ran the Montreal Family and everything was just beautiful, honestly I hope you understand how much you will be missed and how much I've missed you on the server. Thanks for trusting me and thanks for being my friend, hope we can keep playing together

Deleted member 5920

RIP.

Won't forget sitting in private 1 with you just before you got enforcer. Honestly when I did come back, PERP wasn't the same without all the familiar faces that made it so good as before.

Reaction score
Ash, you really were a great administrator while you were still active! You were a great friend and it won't be the same without you! I really hope you come back and pop on the teamspeak. I wish you the best of luck in the future, whatever you do with it.

MattIs

Bye Ash!

I remember that day we were both promoted and completely didn't expect it aha. Good times man! Gonna miss fooling around with you and stuff. Keep in contact mate! I don't think I need to mention how much of a great admin you were, you know how good you were yourself.

Thanks for helping out ash!
Good luck with later life!

Reaction score
Dear Lovely Ash

You were my favorite and the best Administrator and my friend too , i noticed your inactivity last days ago . Perpheads will miss you and it wouldn't be the same without you . Good luck in life , another good Staff member resign ;(

Reactions: Ash

Deleted member 4084

Really sad to see you go. Hope I see you some time again