Ask me anything about my Chief candidacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'd love to see Officer of the month returning and what do you mean by events? Campaigns? Campaigns are awesome and TFU Command and I have started planning the first TFU Campaign

Reaction score
How are you gonna tackle the issues regarding people promoting their friends to higher positions and such? I think that it's pretty obvious to everyone at this point that this is a huge problem that we have within the PD.

People feel like they're treated differently than some others.

How are you gonna sort the problem a lot of players within the community have against users such as @Momo still holding a high rank within the PD while he's not actively playing the server, even though this might be an adminsitrative role, players within this community want someone who's actually playing the game and who's constantly involve themselves within the PD other than sitting on a rank doing things in the PD

Reaction score
Back in the days People Services where hosting events made just for members of the PD on the training server from time to time, just to give the teamspirit of the PD a boost. This events happend with Christmas, Halloween etc.

Reaction score
So essentially your number one reasoning for 'ill be transparent' is only applying to dev and changes? Pretty sure the whole thing people want transparency on is IA and promotions/demotion. Making your first reason just a smokescreen.

Can you remember my first demotion? Considering you were in the IA meeting and voted to get me demoted of my LT rank for using Husky as cover and when you came out to tell me i thought you were making a joke. Ya all sitting in the IA comittee ass licking Husky, and wierdly enough those who were no rimmers just happened to have no time during that exact meeting. Oh yeah, the one that got overruled and changed to a written warning afterwards?

In the end nothing will get changed, you'll just continue crusing with your shitty virtual confidelity as all the other ones before you did. You think people will lose trust just because of some minor in game shit they did? What a fucking joke, what about the AR section then? Woudn't that be a massive lost of trust.

Reaction score
Even my replies on this topic are being deleted/censored, not sure if it was the part where you demoted me and was overruled or the part where i called out that your version of transparency is a joke and the main goal of transparancy should be to get rid of the corruption and making records public is a good start.

Reaction score
What the hell are you talking about? None of your posts on this thread have been deleted. Yes, I jumped the gun when I demoted you, a decision that was rectified, but quite frankly I was appalled by what I saw.

Also, my goal is to get rid of corruption and although I did not use those words exactly, have made that fairly clear. Aside from this, once again, you have not come up with a constructive reason to make records public. My version of transparency is not "a joke", it's a way to make the PD as a whole more transparent in the way it makes decisions and implements changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.