Server Suggestion Auto accept zip ties

Reaction score
Description of the idea: When raiding some bases people are often afk in the back (Or simply acting afk). Unless staff are on the server you are unable to mug the user. The zip tie should somewhat act like when it does when attempting to take the items (after a while it auto allows you to search someone without there consent). This would not be an instant thing but more takes some time.

Why should this be added? (pros): Kind of quality of life i geuss?

What negatives could this have? (cons): None that I can think of.

*Other additions:

Reaction score
Here's a possible con:

Someone standing AFK at PD or Bazaar could just get zip-tied and have their shit taken at random if something like this was implemented

Reaction score
Here's a possible con:

Someone standing AFK at PD or Bazaar could just get zip-tied and have their shit taken at random if something like this was implemented
well something called moderators exist also yeah this could be abused theoretically

Reaction score
well something called moderators exist also yeah this could be abused theoretically
It's still a con regardless. And it is much easier to not add something that can be very easily abused like this, than it is to deal with the ARs and refund requests that will follow.

Reaction score
It's still a con regardless. And it is much easier to not add something that can be very easily abused like this, than it is to deal with the ARs and refund requests that will follow.
yeah true but its kinda dumb when people refuse to consent especially in a time sensitive situation

Reaction score
Here's a possible con:

Considering how obvious this was I didn't even think of it lol. I don't even think there is a way around this. Although both can be said "Oh just report them" It does just put alot more effort for staff for no reason.

Reaction score
Here's a possible con:

We could implement something to avoid this by only doing it for players within the boundary of a property. It would also theoretically be possible to disable the auto-zip tie if a player has been pushed into a property.