Server Suggestion Remove consent pop up for Zip Ties when someone is surrendering

• Thread starter Deleted member 5577
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 5577

Description of the idea: Remove consent pop up for Zip Ties when someone is surrendering. So effectively you can zip tie someone instantly without asking them if they've got their hands up.

Why should this be added? (pros): Cuts out a mostly unnecessary step for when you're mugging or kidnapping someone if they've got their hands up they've pretty much already accepted it and there isn't much they can do.

What negatives could this have? (cons): Could get minge zip tied but just don't put your hands up randomly I guess

Reaction score
Not all situations that need someone to surrender mean they're in a position where they'd be forced to comply with someone trying to zip tie them, for example, if I surrender as a joke or to a police officer it doesn't automatically mean that I wouldn't be in a position resist someone running up behind me and trying to tie my hands behind my back

Furthermore, since the need for tied players to consent to searches has been removed as of tonights restart, I feel this would add too much of an opportunity for some random guy to come up to you, tie you and steal all your items for no real reason.

Of course, the above is against the rules but nobody wants to go through the whole effort of reporting someone and making an RR just because they put their hands up when caught in a shootout, gun pointed by police or just joking around

Status
Not open for further replies.