Remove itens from people who are Zip Tie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main Idea: When a raider zip tie someone, he can remove itens .

Full description of the idea: If I am raiding someone, and I zip tie this person, this action allowed me to remove the items from it, instead of asking to drop.

Why should it be added?: Is a way to make the raids more realistic, and is not necessary to call the admin whenever the player does not drop

Pros: More realistic Raids
There is no risk of the player still having items
We do not have to call the admin whenever we have doubts if the player still have itens

Cons: None

Last edited:
Reaction score
It would be pretty cool but there is always a minge abuse chance with stuff like this. Imagen someone just tying you down and taking your stuff just because they wanted to. Ofc the staff and the rules would have to try and prevent this but i think we need to keep it in mind anyway.

Reaction score
I have a problem with this as in reality, and at the moment in perp, mugging someone for everything but the clothes on their back takes time, and time is often is short supply in these types of scenarios, so having a button letting you immediately take everything from someone is stupid.

You also have to consider what happens when say, you have six bobby pins, but the guy you're mugging has two more or something like that.

IMO: Make it so once they're zip-tied, they can be searched, if they consent, however shit still has to be dropped manually, so as to prevent abuse of the aforementioned problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.