Server Suggestion Auto-inject stimpack

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Auto-inject stimpack
Suggestion Description: Adding a stim pack that can be crafted with 1 life alert, 1 stimpack, and 1 scrap electronics that when you fall unconscious, keeps you alive for the duration of your 5 minute red screen.

This would be good for users who are killed in tragic accidents like car crashes or explosions.

Why should this be added?:
- Good for drivers and service jobs
- Medics get money and xp Better due to saving someone,

What negatives could this have?:
- might be hard to code

BullyHunter

Communication Banned
Reaction score
It's not a bad idea, but I don't like the fact that it's automated.
I think it would be pretty cool if someone (a cop?) could come up to your unconscious body and give you a stimpack to delay the decease state.

Ophelia

Banned
Reaction score
When I think about it, It's alittle overpowered especially if Police get it in their equipment, literally constant of them just getting revived at the scene seems severally unfair since the last time I checked the cap at police it was twenty something. So Imagine twenty something cops just keep getting up, Even if you only get 1 auto inject it's still overpowered to say TFU Get armour, pistols cops will be rushing in. and the civs get aks. realistically as a raider/defender you are fucked.

Seems a little unrealistic too.

Last edited:
Reaction score
  • Staff
When I think about it, It's alittle overpowered especially if Police get it in their equipment, literally constant of them just getting revived at the scene seems severally unfair since the last time I checked the cap at police it was twenty something. So Imagine twenty something cops just keep getting up, Even if you only get 1 auto inject it's still overpowered to say TFU Get armour, pistols cops will be rushing in. and the civs get aks. realistically as a raider/defender you are fucked.

Seems a little unrealistic too.
Most people killed with automatic guns are instafinished anyways so it’s not really an issue. The whole point of buying an item is to have the benefits of having that item, so saying it would give players an advantage is a moot point when that’s the whole purpose of it.