Model Suggestion Give Roadcrew a Motorist Assist vehicle

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Give Roadcrew a Motorist Assist vehicle
Suggestion Description: Roadcrew currently only has the Tow Truck. However I feel another vehicle option would work well for them, and open up some new ways for them to help. I feel a service truck in the role of a Motorist Assist vehicle would be a good addition.

The Kansas Highway Patrol, and numerous other LEO and non-LEO Departments across the US, has a fleet of Motorist Assist trucks. These are heavy duty pickups with utility beds and folding LED message boards. In Kansas, they are not driven by Law Enforcement, but are considered Emergency Vehicles. They patrol major Highways and Interstates in Kansas, and have 2 main jobs: Providing roadside assistance by helping change tires or other minor fixes, and Alerting the Public to incidents ahead.

In Perpheads, they'd be able to fill a similar role. It'd provide Roadcrew with a slightly faster and easier to drive vehicle for responding to repair calls across the city, and would be able to provide quicker response to Highway crashes than the regular tow truck. In addition with a message board like those found on the lightbars of Fire/Police/EMS vehicles (but preferably bigger for easier visibility) they could provide earlier warning to drivers about incidents without the need for people to deploy Cones/Signs, thus increasing safety and saving time.

A few of the pickups already ingame would be suitable for slapping warning lights and a message board on, so a new vehicle wouldn't even be needed.

Why should this be added?:
- Give Roadcrew a second vehicle choice
- Improve safety at accident scenes
- Help newer players realize Roadcrew isn't just towing cars

What negatives could this have?:
- Chance of misuse

Useful Images: https://scontent.fmci1-3.fna.fbcdn....q0OCLNCmTEEFPjfPRKmKlfefGEXyyBEig&oe=64EF5464

Reaction score
I say this isn't a bad idea actually. A gmc sierra is fuckin slow as fuck but would fit quite well as it has quite the large bed for tools and etc. Roadcrew also gives gascans to players who run out sometimes (Of their own choice which is based) and a vehicle like this would be perfect for that. As well as a big sign board to direct traffic as it shuts down roads to clean the huge pileups on bridge or etc.

Reaction score
I don’t see a use for this and it would sadly just draw out the process of towing a car from the highway more than it currently is.

Reaction score
I don’t see a use for this and it would sadly just draw out the process of towing a car from the highway more than it currently is.
Not every call requires a tow. It's like Fire and EMS: The Fire Engine and Ambulance can do everything, but they're big and slow. This provides another option, like the FDs Dodge Ram and EMS's Prius. They can't do as much, but are still able to provide assistance, usually arriving on scene faster than their more capable counterparts.

Reaction score
it seems a good ideia. u could just call the owner of the car, fix it and let him drive away