Server Suggestion Automatic impound if wrecked vehicle isn’t fixed for a extended period of time

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Automatically impound vehicles that hasn’t been dealt with by RC/RTU and has been clamped for a sufficient amount of time. If none are on at the time of the wreckage, begin a automatic timer to removing the vehicle so the user can respawn a vehicle again

Why should this be added? (pros):
It will allow those with a wrecked vehicles to spawn a new car in without waiting for a long period of time.

Instead of waiting for (sometimes) a long period of time if RC are inexperienced at performing their duties at a higher standard or even never have their vehicle sorted out until they reconnect to the server just so they could actually respawn any vehicle.

Less inconvenience, will keep a player on the server instead of just leaving or reconnecting in some cases just so they can get a vehicle out again.

What negatives could this have? (cons): i really can’t think of any, just let us respawn a car if it’s been wrecked for so long lol

*Other additions: I’m not sure how long the timer should be but I’d say 6 minutes as you have to wait 5 minutes until you’re able to use wrenches on the vehicle.