Server Suggestion AWM/L115A3 Attachment Addition(s)

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Make it so you can put the 7,62x51mm suppressor on the L115A3. While you might think how the fuck this would work on a weapon that's chambered in .338 Lapua/8,6x70mm we'd just have to roll with it and scale up the suppressor like it's currently possible with the Dev Weapon Locker if you'd want to put a suppressor on a otherwise incompatible weapon as we have no competent modeller to currently go up with the task of creating a weapon attachment for this weapon.

This would hopefully add a reason to use this bolt action rather than use a semi-automatic sniper rifle like the Barret M82 which is priced almost the same, but a bit cheaper. If possible please re-balance the L115A3 if it has too little damage, I actually have no clue since I rarely ever used it for the reasons mentioned above.

Why should this be added? (pros): Bring use to a beautiful weapon that's lurking in someone's basement since release.

What negatives could this have? (cons): None I can think of.

*Other additions: Add crown flip sights to the picatinny rail as it currently lacks any kind of iron sights. Or even give us the ability to attach a close range rifle scope.

Last edited:
Reaction score
If this happens we could just rename the Suppressor to "Sniper rifle suppressor" or something because the only gun it doesn't go on currently that isn't a devout sniper rifle is the G3A3.

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Make it so you can put the 7,62x51mm suppressor on the L115A3. While you might think how the fuck this would work on a weapon that's chambered in .338 Lapua/8,6x70mm we'd just have to roll with it and scale up the suppressor like it's currently possible with the Dev Weapon Locker if you'd want to put a suppressor on a otherwise incompatible weapon as we have no competent modeller to currently go up with the task of creating a weapon attachment for this weapon.

This would hopefully add a reason to use this bolt action rather than use a semi-automatic sniper rifle like the Barret M82 which is priced almost the same, but a bit cheaper. If possible please re-balance the L115A3 if it has too little damage, I actually have no clue since I rarely ever used it for the reasons mentioned above.

Why should this be added? (pros): Bring use to a beautiful weapon that's lurking in someone's basement since release.

What negatives could this have? (cons): None I can think of.

*Other additions: Add crown flip sights to the picatinny rail as it currently lacks any kind of iron sights. Or even give us the ability to attach a close range rifle scope.
DO THIS YES YES YES