Bønnisen's Enforcer Application

Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Bønnisen

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:156031394

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have been an active member of this community for well over a year now and perpheads has truly been a huge portion of my everyday life since I started playing actively. I have gained a lot of experience and learned a lot as a player. I have gained a huge amount of new friends. The community has also shaped me a lot as a person, I have gained some new traits as well as I have evolved some old ones.

I believe I am a very welcoming and helpful player, I have spent a lot of time helping out both new and old players around the server. I have a lot of knowledge about how most things all around the server works and I enjoy using this knowledge for a good cause. I have often taken new players under my wing, helped them learn the basics of the rules, set up legal bases, and given them a thorough guide on how to make due both the legal and illegal way. I love to make new players feel at home on the server.

I want to become an Enforcer because I truly believe I can enforce the rules on the server in a good manner. I'm highly motivated and dedicated to the role and I believe I would do great things as an enforcer. I am a very active player, I never play at set times making me available both night and day. I have extensive rule knowledge, and I believe I have the confidence needed to utilize the rules as my toolkit in a good manner under all circumstances. I also believe that I would be a good teacher and that I can give great insight into how the rules were applied to every potential case I work with, I believe that this could help prevent more rule breaks and give players more knowledge about the rules. I have worked hard to become a better role model, and I do believe I could become an enforcer people can look up to. I do believe I can create a sterile work environment where I'm able to treat everyone fairly.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: I am very open to any feedback, and I would love every piece of criticism that I can get so I'm able to improve my application.

Requirements:
  • Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Reaction score
I honestly thought that Bonnisen is just another tryhard because I saw him on the PD computer 24/7, but he's actually really nice and I see him helping in ooc and help chat very often, so its a +SUPPORT from me

Reaction score
Friendly enough bloke in OOC and pretty chill IC, always active in OOC and help chat, never had a negative interaction with him, and his warning record isn't too bad, as he never seems to make the same mistake twice.
+support and stuff, would like to see him given a chance as enforcer init

Reaction score
For someone who hasn't been around for (too) long, I've that you're pretty mature and get along well with most players, from my perspective at least. +Support, I can see you being a good staff member, not biased, and helpful.

Reaction score
+Rep this bitch over here fucking helped me when I was a new player. he deserves it honestly would be an amazing staff member. nice n that got respect. not toxic like others people in this server. :)

Reaction score
+Support Dwight is constantly active on the server and keeps an active presence on Discord/TS. Also, pretty much every time I go into his base, he has some new players which he is teaching mechanics of the server including guns/drugs which I think is good.

Reaction score
+Rep he has a good record dont break rules at all or anything knows them good. And are activ every day lot off hours helping peoppel.
in the chat/ooc/help