3izu's Second Enforcer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: 3izu
STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:56013197
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
I have always wanted to become a member of the staff team since joining perpheads in the middle of 2013, I have always loved the idea of helping and enforcing the rules. I wanted to give back to the community by helping and making the community fun to be in.

From 2013-2019, I wasn’t active and lacked the motivation to pursue this goal of mine. After re-joining and becoming active in 2020, I gained confidence and motivation to pursue this. However, I ran into a few problems and decided to better my understanding of the rules. Throughout that time, I encountered many people that have shaped the way I am today and motivated me to pursue this goal.

In 2021 I started to further my career within the PLPD, I am now currently a Corporal, TFU Trainer, and an Internal Affairs Investigator. These roles have assisted me to obtain a set of skills that I think will make me an exceptional staff member.

It made me become;

Professional

Patient

Non-biased

Hard Worker

Team Worker

Approachable

I am also a night-time player, with the huge influx of new players with different time zones from staff members, often the server would have 40-60 players without any staff to help or maintain order. I believe that I’ll be able to assist during those times. I firmly believe that I can be a great asset to the staff team. I’ll be able to enforce the rules as I have a lot of experience with the rules since I have been here since 2013, I have seen how the rules have changed and I understood them to the point I can enforce them confidently.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?: Since my last warning, I have reflected on my behavior/self to become a better member of the community. I understood and acknowledged what I did wrong after I tried disputing the warning. I believe that this was only a minor setback. I have learned a lot and changed my attitude since then. My last ban was over a year ago.
My view hasn't changed ever since my last application.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered, you must meet the following three requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week.
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record, this includes both the forums and the server. (1 month)
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws to the extent where you can enforce them.
  • You must have access to and use a microphone. You must maintain an active presence on the TeamSpeak Server.

Reaction score
3IZU is very active in-game as well as TS and Discord. I always see him on even even during the hours of the night where the server is lacking in staff which the NA players can greatly benefit from. He is always proactive in his approach to help players and makes sure not to leave any questions unanswered. As an experienced player, he also has a deep understanding of not just the server rules, but the laws and PLPD policies as well, making him a well rounded candidate for Enforcer. I think gaining the administrative experience in the multiple roles he holds in the PLPD as well as the current Helper role has more than prepared him for the next step.

+support

Reaction score
helped me when my face was full of tears as a sweater +1 very active and cool

Status
Not open for further replies.