B&Q (22/04/2023)

Reaction score
BQ_Logo_Carousel.gif

B&Q Pop Up Furniture Store
Date: 22/04/2023
Time: 12:00 BST Midday
Open

Background:
I will be doing a pop up B&Q furniture store at puffer mart on Saturday the 22nd of April 2023. This comes after the sheer amount of requests for furniture and other bits and bobs everyone keeps requesting from me at Bazaar throughout the last week. At the pop up store we will be selling every kind of furniture from book shelfs to tables as well as an assortment of other annoying to craft or get hold of items. There will be IKEA style displays for inspiration, free delivery options and more!

Disclaimer:
1. The location could change closer to the time due to property availability so if you're interested in coming keep an eye on this thread.
2. The date won't change, however, the time could change so keep an eye out.
3. Due to the large variety of items being sold stock levels will be limited so first come first served.
4. A strict no weapons policy is in place, a metal detector will be by all entrances. Anyone found trying to enter with a weapon will be denied service.

Last edited:
Reaction score
4. A strict no weapons policy is in place, a metal detector will be by all entrances. Anyone found trying to enter with a weapon will be denied service.
I will not partake in this business establishment as they REFUSE to respect my second ammendment rights, thus overall oppressing me. This isn't a COMMUNIST Nation like England and Russia........ :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: