Jake's Enforcer V3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Jake

ROLEPLAY NAME: Jake Briskly

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:462820583

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER?:
When I first joined the server back in 2020 I had no interest of becoming apart of the staff team. I showed little to no care towards other players experience which made me come out as a generally toxic person. After growing up I changed my ways for the better and started to have an interest in actually being nice and helping. Over this time I made many new friends and enjoyed helping people even more in game and through external places like the forums or discord. This led to me becoming a helper in October last year (9 Months ago). As a helper I have thoroughly enjoyed my time, it has helped me gain knowledge on rules and aspects of the game that I hadn't heard of before. It has also helped me meet a lot of new people who have bettered my experience which I am grateful for. However, after spending so much time as a helper I have gained the urge to level up and continue my journey deeper into the staff team. I want to take that next step forward and develop even more. I believe that through my 2,200 hours on GMOD, 90% being on perp, I have grown an extensive understanding of the rules of the server. I have a very balanced play time of crim and cop so i understand both sides of the different play and rules.

I try to have a good attitude towards people and have a friendly approach which allows people to come up to me and ask for help. I try spend my time on the server doing multiple things to experience all aspects instead of focusing on one. I would like to say I don't have negative impact on anyones experiences and only positives.

I have had little amount of bans and warnings over my long period of playtime. This shows that I have got a good understanding of the rules.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:
This is not the longest app in the world because it would just be repeating my previous apps, shown below;
Application 1
Application 2

Any feedback is appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.