12PeterPie Enforcer App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: 12PeterPie

IN-GAME NAME: James Roberts

STEAM ID:STEAM_0:0:55313535

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ENFORCER: Because I Have wanted to help out the community is the best way I could. Many a time has happened where a fellow has disconnected from me to avoid arrest and I would want to try and stop this happening for me and others who have people thinking they can get away with breaking the rules and just disconnecting. Helping other people can and will be my first priority instead of helping myself.

ARE YOU ACTIVE ON THE TEAMSPEAK: Yes I am active on the team speak but if needed I can stay on for long amount of time.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY: Comment Responsibly

Reaction score
Never seen you on TS, in /help, IG or the forums for that matter.
I doubt you have 1 week of playtime, since ive never seen you(I might be wrong)

I think you need to get more known and build up some rep before making an enforcer application

-Support

Reaction score
I've seen you ONCE IC. Never seen you help anyone in /help or OOC. Never seen you at teamspeak either.

I Don't think you're quite active enough for the position as an enforcer.

Also i would put a bit more effort into an enforcer application.

-Support

Reaction score
Never seen you on TS, in /help, IG or the forums for that matter.
I doubt you have 1 week of playtime, since ive never seen you(I might be wrong)

I think you need to get more known and build up some rep before making an enforcer application

-Support
3 weeks playtime

Reaction score
I have seen you before but this application is lacking I would like some more added in. I have played with you but not recently I would like you overall more active.

Reaction score
This application seems very plain and doesn't have as much detail as it could provide for yourself. I have also never seen you on the forums or in game. Try to be more active and let the community get to know you.
8e8da2c920d3e2b7252737de2bc2cb5b.jpg

Reaction score
Well, first of all: I've seen you one time in the last 6-8 weeks IC and never helping anyone in /help nor even sending a message in the OOC chat. I haven't been active in TS the last 2-3 weeks but I haven't seen you in the time before in any channel. Furthermore it doesn't seem that you've put much effort in this ap, so it seems that you don't want to do much for becomming Enforcer.
All in all: -support

Reaction score
:/. Very little detail to be honest and I don't think you're ready for this rank yet, sorry but its true.
-SUPPORT
gdnGl0u.png

Reaction score
Never saw you IG, nor forums. I know I was inactive, but before I never saw you. Also, logged in today for about an hour, didn't see you. Don't think you're ready for this position. It also requires

-You being active on forums and server
-Active on TS
-More help from /help and OOC.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nope, not now, also heard that you were rude to someone :nailbiting:

Basically, you got not enough experience of this server. Wait and be sure that you get as less warnings as possible ;)

Reaction score
Who the f*uck are you? Never seen you ingame, never on forums, never on TeamSpeak also no effort at all in your application, all you say is that you want to warn/ban people who avoid being arrested?

Reaction score
-support
Sorry man but never seen you help out in help chat and you have not put much effort into the application it's self

Reaction score
Denied

The Senior Administration team do not feel that you are ready to maintain this position, due to the lack of effort in your application and a history of frequent misconduct within the server we suggest that you work on your rule knowledge before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.