Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 1 Year

Your Steam Name: Marcus ^forsBjeBsfancluB
Your Roleplay Name: Marcus Hudson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205542456

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User killed a officer over an assumption where they were being dealt with for illegally transporting their firearm which escalated and risked their life over such a small charge when the officer attempted to cuff them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Because I have been banned for 3 months now, and I've had a good time to think over my actions. I do sincerely apologize for my actions. It was late at night, and my friend was running from the officers, so I assumed he was wanted.

No-one reported me, but A1L dragged me upon to a roof and we had a chat for like 1 hour. I told him I was very sorry and I shoud just have gone to bed. We agreed on that 1 weeks ban should be okay for me since I got a history with 3.4. Next morning I woke up and it was extended to 1 year. No-one ever talked to me about the extentetion which I find highly disgracefull that I wasnt informed of it.

I have been banned for 3 months now for accidently shooting a cop, late at night, where no one cared and no one reported me. I think its time to let go now.

Status
Not open for further replies.