Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Marcus
Your Roleplay Name: Marcus Hudson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205542456

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Reason 2.5, 3.4 - User killed a officer over an assumption where they were being dealt with for illegally transporting their firearm which escalated and risked their life over such a small charge when the officer attempted to cuff them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello. This apology is for Marcus Hudson.

I am still really sorry for what happend at that situation, and I am also sorry for other situations where I got punished at the time.

In that specific situation, I thought cops knew about me and my friend had raided a house, and when they started sprinting towards us with guns, I took no chances.

I have been banned for 2 years now. I have really missed playing perp. I played perp for over 8 years. It's been a part of my daily life for many years.

Last month, I decided to make a new account, and "start over" on perp. I've read the rules throughly, and thought about it for a while and then I made it.
I used an old steam account. Bought Garry's mod on it. Bought a new PC. Bought a new internet connection. Really tried to manage and hide my personal identity, to not get caught and see how it was gonna go.

It worked! I started playing perp, and I got really into it and loved it. I made alot of friends, mostly role-playing as criminal. And not a single time during this 1 month period, was I in trouble. Everything was going great. I put hard work into growing, and I've reached around 2 million cash in total. But then, Collier noticed me. I don't know how, or why, but he did. We spoke very politely and respectful with each other, and discussed the situation. I understood he had to permanently ban me since I was ban evading.

I do really apologize for my ban evasion, and I do also apologize for my actions in the past. I am in a totally different place now in my life, and I have matured.

I hope you will give me a chance this time.

Sincerely

Marcus Hudson.

Additional Information: I feel like I know the rules now, and I had 2 years to change myself, and I've changed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score

Despite ban evading, you have got intentional rule breaks on it, meaning you've made no improvement to your understanding of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.