Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Marcus Hudson
Your Roleplay Name: Marcus Hudson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205542456

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: "2.5, 3.4 - User killed a officer over an assumption where they were being dealt with for illegally transporting their firearm which escalated and risked their life over such a small charge when the officer attempted to cuff them."

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello.

I am writing this apology today to extend my deepest apologies for an unfortunate incident that occurred over two years ago. I understand that my actions caused harm and disrupted the immersive experience for others, and I am genuinely sorry for any inconvenience and distress it may have caused.

During the episode, there was an unintended moment where I accidentally shot a police officer. I deeply regret this action and acknowledge that it was entirely unintentional. As a passionate and committed player of Perpheads, I fully recognize the importance of respecting the rules, the virtual world, and the other players involved.

Over the past two years, I have taken this matter to heart and learned from my mistake. I have used this time to reflect on my actions and have become more mindful and considerate of the consequences of my in-game decisions. It has been a humbling experience, and I have since developed a greater sense of responsibility and sportsmanship.

I kindly request the opportunity to be granted a second chance in your game. I assure you that I have matured as a player and that such an incident will never happen again. My intention is to be a positive contributor to the game's community, fostering a friendly and respectful environment for all players.

I understand that rules and regulations are in place to maintain a fair and enjoyable experience for everyone, and I promise to adhere to them diligently moving forward. I would be immensely grateful if you could reconsider my ban, as I genuinely miss the excitement of the game.

Once again, I apologize for my past actions and any negative impact they may have had on the game and its community. I sincerely hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive my mistake and allow me the chance to demonstrate my growth and commitment to responsible gaming.

Thank you for taking the time to read this apology and for your understanding. I eagerly await your response and hope for a positive resolution.

Best regards,

Marcus

Status
Not open for further replies.