Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: A1L
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Dojacat
Your Roleplay Name: Marcus Hudson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:205542456

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 2.5, 3.4 - User killed a officer over an assumption where they were being dealt with for illegally transporting their firearm which escalated and risked their life over such a small charge when the officer attempted to cuff them.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello. I have been a part of this community since 2017. I started really getting into the community around 2019 where I became very active in the community and on the server. It has resulted in lots of new friends, a community that I worship, and some great memories. When I got a permanent ban in 2021, they didn't just ban a player. They also caused alot of sad and depressive emotions inside of me. But it gave me the freedom to think about my wrongdoings, and to reflect over my actions.

I've made many friends throughout my time on perpheads, but also many enemies. We always used to beef around for a couple of days, and then I've talked with them and we then ended the beef and either stayed neutral or became friends. Many of my great friends today, started out being my enemies. But that's how it was being a criminal in Paralake city. To this date I have no enemies in Paralake city nor in the Perpheads community.

I started pursuing a career in PLPD, in 2020, where I reached corporal rank, and it was the most amazing feeling ever. The primary reason why I always loved playing perp, was being an officer and helping to serve the society and community within perpheads, and seeing my results always made me happy. I always took my time to talk with people if they disagreed with my actions, and im a very open minded person. Sometimes I was a criminal in perpheads, because my friends wanted me to go off to go raid and grow. I never really fit into that lifestyle, it often resulted in me doing wrong, and getting punished for it. But when I was an officer, it often went great.

I always had a passion for helping others, and I always did my best in helping out new players, setting them up, helping them getting started, talking them through the rules, giving them a bit of money etc.

My ban consisted of me and my friend conducting a raid, and the police saw us entering the property with guns, so I shot him down which gave us the opportunity to escape. But that was not okay, he only wanted to give us a ticket, but I thought he knew about the previous raids we just had conducted. So it was a misunderstanding, and then I should not have opened fire, if I wasn't sure. Which I deeply apologize for. My ban started being a week, got extended to 1 year, and then extended to permanent. Today, I have been banned for 1 year and 7 months, which has given me a fair amount of time to think and reflect about my wrongdoings and what I can do better.

Additional Information: I've been apart of this community for 6 years, and I always really loved it and worshipped it. Most often I only had problems when being a criminal, so if I get unbanned I will stay away from the criminal life, and be a good citizen or I will be a great police officer/ems/or something else. I just really miss this community.

Sincerely

Marcus Hudson.

Status
Not open for further replies.