Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Nutrient10
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: LP7K
Your Roleplay Name: Richard James
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170514755

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.2, 1.4, 3.4 - Constant disrespect and discrimination towards community members. After disgusting behaviour on the forums, displayed further discrimination and disrespect to a community member over steam and again displayed a vile attitude. In another situation, failed to follow orders under gunpoint and drove off before dying shortly after, the user had a better chance of survival if he had complied with orders. | Extended due to ban evasion and profuse lying

Why should this appeal be considered?: I am writing to express my sincere remorse for the disrespectful, discriminatory, and vile behavior I displayed toward members of the community two years ago. My actions were completely unacceptable and could have caused harm to individuals.

Since my ban, I have had the opportunity to reflect on my personal growth and development. One of the most significant improvements I have made is in my perspective and attitude towards others. Previously, I often exhibited a self-centered mindset and was unaware of the impact my actions had on others. However, as I have matured and learned from my mistakes, I have made a conscious effort to be more understanding, compassionate, and mindful of how my actions and words affect those around me.

I want to sincerely apologize to Aquee, LilChicken, and Daigestive for my disrespectful and discriminatory behavior towards them. What I said was completely wrong and should never have been said. I understand if you do not accept my apology right away, but I want to assure you that my actions two years ago do not reflect who I am or the values I hold today. I am aware of the impact of my actions and the harm they have caused, and I take full responsibility for them. I hope that this apology, along with changes I have made can be a step towards forgiveness.

I also want to apologize to nutrient10 who was dealing with my alt account. I'm sorry for for lying to you multiple times. My actions were wrong and I understand the impact they had on you, including the time you spent reviewing logs. Lying is never acceptable, and I should have told you the truth from the start, but I chose to deceive you. I sincerely regret making that decision.

I acknowledge that it took me some time to fully understand the severity of my actions and the importance of offering a genuine apology. I simply wasn't ready and needed more time, and I apologize for the delay in addressing this matter; however, I accept that my apology may not be sufficient to repair the damage done. I hope, however, that it is a first step toward change.

I understand that my apology alone cannot fully repair the harm caused by my hateful words. However, if given the chance to return, I promise to be the person I should have been from the start and to show you that I am capable of being a positive and respectful member of the community. I am willing to do whatever it takes to earn your forgiveness.

Additional Information: Thank you for your time

Status
Not open for further replies.