Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: dg
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 6 Months

Your Steam Name: Prospect
Your Roleplay Name: Dametreus Demarcus
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:583676442

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1, 1.4, 1.5 - User made disgusting comments towards a female player, also has been constantly breaking rules

Why should this appeal be considered?: I apologise for my actions and i now realise what harm i had caused. I was at an ultimate low point and i had just come out of hospital after a stay for 3 weeks. I know that is not an excuse for behaving the way i did however i feel i have matured these few months i have had on other servers and i feel like i can bring value to the server and repent for my old ways. I miss shopping at the bazaar and exploring the wonders of perpheads vast and unique map. Please i beg you forgive me, i cant live without this server.
What happened was i came on after my ban was lifted. I was overwhelmed with many emotions both my first time playing gmod after hospital and my first time on perpheads after my ban. It was late at night, and words cant help express how happy i was. I was at bazaar, and really tired and grumpy. I had been burnt out after a good few hours on police and some quality RP i will never forget. I was shopping at bazar, when i met someone from the same city as me and we were talking. I was esthatic. I have never met anyone from the same area as me on any server and we shared a few jokes. I then started to hang around with him which i see now was a huge mistake. He then starts to mess about with a shop owner who was a female, i then followed while being egged on by him. I dont know why i didnt stop and think. However, in defense she was hostile to me and him first and started making fun out of us. I lost my temper and behaved the way i did, now which i deeply regret. I was then pulled by an admin and then punished accordingly. Please forgive me i swear i will never do it again. I have matured in these past months and im in a much better headspace than i was previously.

Additional Information: Please i hope you find it in your hearts to forgive me. I know it was wrong and i will never do it again please i beg. I miss perpheads so much and have should have thought more clearly. I hope you do forgive me
Thanks for reading.
-Lightful

Status
Not open for further replies.