Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Kronen
Your Roleplay Name: Zoe French
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:4980326

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Cheating

Why should this appeal be considered?: To start off my appeal I would like to apologise to anyone I effected or ruined the gameplay of while using an unfair advantage it was never my intention to ruin the RP of others I was just frustrated with being constantly raided by people with the best stuff in the game. I promise this will never happen again and I have learnt from my mistakes I understand that this is something that is taken very seriously and I just hope I can be forgiven as I have stopped cheating since this incident and I have realised how it ruins the game for myself and others and I was banned from the server over 7 months ago. When I was playing the server legit I enjoyed it so much and I just want to come back and play like I used to before I was cheating.

Prior to my cheating ban I tried to be a very civil person on the server and tried my hardest to stay out of trouble and abide by the rules, this was just a big mistake that i know not to do again it. I was just being edgy and I was annoyed that I couldn't compete with the experienced players so I used an unfair advantage that I have now deleted from my computer and I have understood and accepted the consequences that came with using these cheats it will not happen again I just hope I can play the server I once loved.

Reaction score

You will have ban lowered to a year due to helping us.

Status
Not open for further replies.