Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: TinySlayer , Aquaa
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Garfield
Your Roleplay Name: Jamal Wilson
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:215001203

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: First time , 1.2, 2.5, threatening to take the server down , Ban evasion

Why should this appeal be considered?: Alright let me start of with saying that the threats were a light hearted joke, to be completely honest I joined the server the first time and expected to play it once and one time only therefore I was trolling a little having some fun of my own and when the admin brought me up to the roof I was being stupid and said some dumb stuff like "if you ban me i will have this server taken down" honestly nothing serious at all then I was banned, I do admit that what I said was dumb no doubt. But however a month or so after my ban I saw one of my good friends playing the server not realising it was the server I've got banned from and asked him what server it is because it looked interesting he told me perpheads I remembered I was banned and got on another account to play again not knowing I'd get heavily invested into the server I ended up getting a few stuff on there and got banned for ban evasion which is understandable. Long story short i'm asking for a second chance to play the server as I have no intention to "take down the server" and was just a dumb joke on my behalf.

Additional Information: hope you can consider my apology and give me a second chance to play perpheads since it was really fun when I was playing it seriously and i'd look forward to having some more fun on there

Reaction score
Because I made the ban permanent due to the serious nature of your offense, this’ll be looked over by administrators in a meeting where they’ll decide if you deserve another chance or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.