Reaction score
Punishment Type: Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Allen
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: 3 Days

Your Steam Name: Berkut
Your Roleplay Name: Claria Goggins
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:95657787

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: mugged someone on the sidewalk outside a suburbs house, in a later incident, he stored items moments after a raid had concluded

Why should this appeal be considered?: Although this situation taken at face value is Just, I would like to say a couple of things regarding my ban, I would like to make clear my actions were not how a role-player playing perpheadsrp should act and with a more extended conversation between Allen and me I've understood that fully, but taken into consideration my recent ban and warn I get why this ban was issued and I would like to apologize to get the privilege to play on the server and not wait out this ban as I've been playing countless hours of trying to learn the server in-which I've enjoyed it quite thoroughly. The mugging part was a mistake, Storing the gun after I killed the last intruder I felt was a bit of overkill as even Allen agreed it wasn't something that influenced the ban making the main issue, on my mugging in public which looking back on it shows that it was indeed a mistake on my part but in the degrees in which I did that was not to blatantly break rules it was simply my ignorance at play and I even tried to make sure my actions was not at fault by making an F6 report asking if my actions were in the clear as my intentions was not to ruin roleplay unfairly, but obviously I did which is a mistake that will be fixed whether I wait out the full 3 days or not. Thank you for reading

Status
Not open for further replies.